Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMX Next step loan

tag
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

AMX Next step loan

Hello fico forums friends, has anyone got an offer from AMX offering a preapporoval next step Loan? I ask because this morning while logging into my account I had an offer $15,500 with 4 credit card minimum to pay off with a 9.99% Apr with fixed payment.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Re: AMX Next step loan

@gingerflower wrote:
Hello fico forums friends, has anyone got an offer from AMX offering a preapporoval next step Loan? I ask because this morning while logging into my account I had an offer $15,500 with 4 credit card minimum to pay off with a 9.99% Apr with fixed payment.

Same here but my APR was 11.97%. Appears to be a true pre-approved loan with no additional credit pull. Also appears to be a hidden installment loan until you default - it's how I read the terms.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 2 of 8
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

No one else got the offer!!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gingerflower wrote:
No one else got the offer!!

Hi ginger,

A good number of us received the offer about two weeks ago - there is a whole different thread on it.

Mine said 20k prepapproved at 6.88%. When I clicked on it for more information, it said, sorry, you're not preapproved.

UncleB had an offer on his computer and it disappeared. He hasn't seen it pop up since.

Sorry but I think the whole thing is a joke.

And I wouldn't be too sure it doesn't report. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also got the same one - 2 weeks ago I was told there was a system glitch that the offer was sent to numerous people when it wasn't supposed to. She said that if you click on it and takes you to where you were actually looking like you are doing a balance transfer then you really got it but if you get an error then it's a mistake. 

They do offer the NExt Step Loan and only for targeted parties you cannot cold app for it... they HAVE to offer it to you.

Good luck!

Message 5 of 8
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Mahalo for the info Humu👍
Message 6 of 8
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Ty for the Info Mc7816
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gingerflower wrote:
Mahalo for the info Humu👍

'A'ole pilikia, ginger! I hopena pule maika'i! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.