cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BECU PLOC

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

BECU PLOC

Just curious if anyone has one currently with BECU.

 

 

Thanks

EXP 760 TU 781 EQ 733
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Established Contributor

Re: BECU PLOC

I have one. I have never used it. Only reason I got it was they pitched it to me and said it was the same hp.

BECU | Apple | Discover | Key
Message 2 of 11
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: BECU PLOC


@Morpho wrote:

I have one. I have never used it. Only reason I got it was they pitched it to me and said it was the same hp.


@Morpho 

 

Thanks,  just curious if they sent you checks like navy etc.?

EXP 760 TU 781 EQ 733
Message 3 of 11
Established Contributor

Re: BECU PLOC

No checks, just a letter. I doubt ever plan on using it so I did not follow up. Someone said (I cannot remember where) that you use your regular checking account checks. Whatever is not in your account is covered by the PLOC.

BECU | Apple | Discover | Key
Message 4 of 11
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: BECU PLOC


@Morpho wrote:

No checks, just a letter. I doubt ever plan on using it so I did not follow up. Someone said (I cannot remember where) that you use your regular checking account checks. Whatever is not in your account is covered by the PLOC.

 

@Morpho 


Thanks, never got checks for the checking account either lol. I swear they are run arse backwords.

EXP 760 TU 781 EQ 733
Message 5 of 11
Senior Contributor

Re: BECU PLOC


@Jnbmom wrote:

@Morpho wrote:

No checks, just a letter. I doubt ever plan on using it so I did not follow up. Someone said (I cannot remember where) that you use your regular checking account checks. Whatever is not in your account is covered by the PLOC.

 

@Morpho 


Thanks, never got checks for the checking account either lol. I swear they are run arse backwords.


Well, if it covers what's not in your account for a check it should do the same for a ACH withdrawal. But having to OD your account to access a line of credit seems pretty arse backward too, if it's a line of credit you should be able to access it and move funds to your account so you don't OD you account.


Fico 08: 734/716/734 TU/EX/EQ
Message 6 of 11
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: BECU PLOC

Well a little off topic, but this is how mine works with NFCU. I have 2 checking accts. One is a $1K overdraft--no checks provided. The other is a $14K CLOC and checks were provided that actually says on the top of the checks "CLOC."

 

I wonder if BECU works the same way. Just a thought. 

GOALS: Garden til APR 2020 and 800 Club


SEP 2019: EX 791, TU 797, EQ 804
JUN 2019: EX 788, TU 794, EQ 779
DEC 2018: EX 777, TU 783, EQ 799

|| NFCU CashRewards $30K || AmX Cash Magnet $25K || Macy's $20K || Discover IT $18.7K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $12.5K || AmX ED $11.5K || CitiCostco $7K || CitiDC $6.3K ||
Message 7 of 11
Regular Contributor

Re: BECU PLOC

I have two.  One for $2500 on my personal checking account, one for $10,000 on my joint account with my husband.  No checks.  Easy enough to just transfer funds on the app from the LOC to my checking account. 

Message 8 of 11
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: BECU PLOC


@PNW_RN wrote:

I have two.  One for $2500 on my personal checking account, one for $10,000 on my joint account with my husband.  No checks.  Easy enough to just transfer funds on the app from the LOC to my checking account. 


@PNW_RN 

 

Thank you

EXP 760 TU 781 EQ 733
Message 9 of 11
Regular Contributor

Re: BECU PLOC


@Jnbmom wrote:

@Morpho wrote:

I have one. I have never used it. Only reason I got it was they pitched it to me and said it was the same hp.


@Morpho 

 

Thanks,  just curious if they sent you checks like navy etc.?


I opened mine in 2000.  I was never given checks to use, they drafted a check for me the one time I needed access to the funds.  Nowadays, I can just electronically move the funds to my other accounts. 






"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.