Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golden 1 Credit Union Personal Loan Approval

tag
ghgirll40
New Contributor

Golden 1 Credit Union Personal Loan Approval

Hello! I wanted to share my Golden 1 CU Personal Loan Approval of 20k, at 9.99 for 60 months to finish paying off my consumer loan debt. My TU just hit 717 and my Equifax is at 732. 

|EX 736|TU 722|EQ 718| NFCU Platinum Visa Signature |
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

Re: Golden 1 Credit Union Personal Loan Approval

That's great! Congrats on your approval!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats. what did they pull (I assume exp) and how many inquiries?

Message 3 of 7
ghgirll40
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks! They pulled Experian which is at 695 with 19 inquiries! eek i know its a lot..thats why i froze all 3 bureaus to let all of those fall of. Its been a time of change and really getting my debt lined up but now its time to stop moving it and focus on paying it all off Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
RLFLOWS
Valued Member

Did Golden 1 Credit Union require any documentation?

@ghgirll40 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks! They pulled Experian which is at 695 with 19 inquiries! eek i know its a lot..thats why i froze all 3 bureaus to let all of those fall of. Its been a time of change and really getting my debt lined up but now its time to stop moving it and focus on paying it all off Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
ghgirll40
New Contributor

@RLFLOWS wrote:

Did Golden 1 Credit Union require any documentation?

@ghgirll40 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Not even a paystub which surprised me. I applied for 34k to combine my 2 personal loans but they counteroffered 20k though. 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big congrats!

I live in Washington and looking at opening an account online. You mentioned they pulled EXP which is one of my strongest scores at 712. Would they use the same pull if I wanted a line of credit? BIG congrats to you again....!

P.S. Was the funds put in your checking or, did they mail check to the credtiors?

Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.