Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LendTable

tag
shadanat
Frequent Contributor

LendTable

Was wondering if anyone has used this product.

They give you a cash advance specifically to use for your 401(k) match, 403(b) match, or Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You receive exactly the amount you will need to max out the benefit through monthly disbursements. These disbursements cover the amount of your paycheck that is now maxing out your benefit. When your company match vests, give them a small percentage share of the profits.

"Once you have received your employer 401(k) match or ESPP benefit and it is vested, you can withdraw from your 401(k) or transfer us shares of your ESPP to pay us back. We’ve got your back so much that even if you withdraw from your 401(k) and you are under the age of 59, we will cover the 10% early withdrawal penalty for you!"

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LendTable

@shadanat wrote:

Was wondering if anyone has used this product.

They give you a cash advance specifically to use for your 401(k) match, 403(b) match, or Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You receive exactly the amount you will need to max out the benefit through monthly disbursements. These disbursements cover the amount of your paycheck that is now maxing out your benefit. When your company match vests, give them a small percentage share of the profits.

"Once you have received your employer 401(k) match or ESPP benefit and it is vesthated, you can withdraw from your 401(k) or transfer us shares of your ESPP to pay us back. We’ve got your back so much that even if you withdraw from your 401(k) and you are under the age of 59, we will cover the 10% early withdrawal penalty for you!"

I have not personally heard of that program, but sounds very interesting. How do they benefit and can it affect your credit score?

Message 2 of 6
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info.  I don't see the downside of someone using them.  Will have to think on it...

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 3 of 6
shadanat
Frequent Contributor

From what I can tell it doesn't have any impact on your credit. It's just a way to get the max for employee match with your 401K for retirement. 

Message 4 of 6
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

@shadanat wrote:

From what I can tell it doesn't have any impact on your credit. It's just a way to get the max for employee match with your 401K for retirement. 

Maybe I'm missing something, but it sounds like a scam to me.

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 5 of 6
shadanat
Frequent Contributor

@Horseshoez wrote:

@shadanat wrote:

Maybe I'm missing something, but it sounds like a scam to me.

I thought that too but it falls into the new wave of Fintech lenders. It's really new but all the info I have seen is legit.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.