Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Capital / AOD FCU

tag
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Personal Capital / AOD FCU

Has anyone been able to get their AOD account, whether its checking, savings or CC, to work on Personal Capital's website?

I get as far as it going thru the motions it mentions sending a code to my cell or some "authy" app, but I don't get the code text to my cell and I have no idea what authy" app they are referring to. Smiley Frustrated

This is the only one of my accounts I can't get to work on there.

Potential Future Cards
4 REPLIES 4
CAS2019
Frequent Contributor

Re: Personal Capital / AOD FCU

Do you, by any chance, have an IPhone/IPad?  I ask, as I needed to change my Apple password, and ran into issues with Amazon's Alexa app.  I was able to figure it out, but essentially, you will need to have the Cap1 open, and follow the instructions; you will also need to generate a password through Apple (using Cap1)specific for this app.  It is a rather convoluted system, but it seems to me (at least) this is an Apple requirement for security.

Starting Score: 784
Current Score: 784
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Club Member" border="0" width="50" height="67" align="right">

Message 2 of 5
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@CAS2019 wrote:

Do you, by any chance, have an IPhone/IPad?  I ask, as I needed to change my Apple password, and ran into issues with Amazon's Alexa app.  I was able to figure it out, but essentially, you will need to have the Cap1 open, and follow the instructions; you will also need to generate a password through Apple (using Cap1)specific for this app.  It is a rather convoluted system, but it seems to me (at least) this is an Apple requirement for security.

I do have an Ipad, but I access PersonalCapital via the PC.

Potential Future Cards
Message 3 of 5
Hex
Valued Contributor

@Wavester64 

Did you ever figure this out? I've tried time to time over the last year but I can't figure it out. I asked AOD and they said to use the authy app so I downloaded it but I can't get it to work. I've been trying to import the data into USAA. 

Message 4 of 5
gregorius
New Contributor

Best I can tell it's an issue on the AOD side. Signature FCU uses Authy for 2FA as well, and their account syncs with PC when I input the code from Authy. I don't recall having to allow access to aggregators with Signature, but have had to with other accounts and it's possible AOD is blocking that somehow.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.