Did you mean: 

T-Mobile Money

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

T-Mobile Money

Hello all,

I just came across this - https://www.t-mobilemoney.com/en/home.html

Anyone have any experience/insights?

Amex BCE | Discover | Chase Freedom | Citibank DC | SYNCB | Barclay Rewards | BoA Cash Rewards | CapOne QS | Chase CSR | Chase FU | Amex Ascend | 2019 Goals = Done |
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: T-Mobile Money

It looks like constant maintenance of sorts - withdraw $200 and deposit $200 every month so that you dont go over $3000 in one month, else the APY drops from 4% to 1%.

Amex BCE | Discover | Chase Freedom | Citibank DC | SYNCB | Barclay Rewards | BoA Cash Rewards | CapOne QS | Chase CSR | Chase FU | Amex Ascend | 2019 Goals = Done |
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Just a heads up, business plan/group does not qualify, and only the primary of a family plan/group qualifies, otherwise a pretty solid offer. Unfortunately, I belong to a business plan.
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Looks a lot like other debit accounts with a high APY on a nominal balance. I don't have a qualifying plan either.

Open:
Closed:
TU FICO 8: 741 (6/20) — Ex FICO 8: 730 (6/20) — Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Established Contributor

@piroskavalentino wrote:

It looks like constant maintenance of sorts - withdraw $200 and deposit $200 every month so that you dont go over $3000 in one month, else the APY drops from 4% to 1%.

My understanding of the rules was that first $3,000 gets 3% APY and anything after that gets 1% and not the total amount at 1%

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I have it and use it as a saving account sorta i placed the 3k in there and have NFCU deposit 200  and withdraw 200 a few days later  and get the max interest ... its not much but everylittle bit helps

MAJOR BANK CARDS

Amex BC 15k, Amex CM 1500, Amex Delta 1k, BBT Travel 4500, BBVA 6900,
CAP1QS 2600, DIscover 3300, Marvel MC 6000, Wells Fargo CR 4500
Blispay 2k
CREDIT UNION CARDS Dcu 2k , Robbins 10k ,united1st 5k
STORE CARDSAmazon 10k , HomeDepot 5k , Pay pal 4k , Wal mart 6k ,Lowes 12k

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.