Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection agencies that do PFD

tag
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Re: Collection agencies that do PFD

CCS(Credit Collection Services) - will PFD IF OC agrees(YMMV) IMOE, my collection WAS eligible for deletion upon PIF. Although, they did not provide anything in writing UPFRONT but, I requested a copy in writing and once PIF they deleted eligible collection AND sent me a copy of deletion request in writing a week later.

CSI(Credit Systems International) - will PFD/Settle for Less. I WENT to their local branch(had 5 = 2 reporting and 3 about to report) settled for $137 on all 5 and were all deleted/paid for not reporting.

Van Ru - will PFD/Settle for less/payment plan

Jefferson Capital - will PFD - listed on their website(2 yrs past DOFD)

First Progress Card - will NOT PFD🤣

Hope that helps😇

Great job @Remedios 👍

I❤️NY

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 31 of 170
collics
Established Contributor

Re: Question about collection agencies that do PFD

Any info on these:

AMSHER COLLECTION SERVICES (2 accts)

CREDIT COLLECTION SERVICES

JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEM

NATIONWIDE RECOVERY SERVICES

Have 9 total. 4 w/ Portfolio and Cavalry luckily, Remaining 5 with the CAs above.

EDIT: I see a post above about Jefferson and CCS. This is great. That will eventually leave only 3 out of 9!

BK 7 Discharged May 2014. Removal Feb 2024! Let the countdown begin!!
Last App: Apr 2023
Newest to Oldest:

FICO8s Dec 2019

FICO8s Oct 31 2023
Message 32 of 170
collics
Established Contributor

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

CCS(Credit Collection Services) - will PFD IF OC agrees(YMMV) IMOE, my collection WAS eligible for deletion upon PIF. Although, they did not provide anything in writing UPFRONT but, I requested a copy in writing and once PIF they deleted eligible collection AND sent me a copy of deletion request in writing a week later.

CSI(Credit Systems International) - will PFD/Settle for Less. I WENT to their local branch(had 5 = 2 reporting and 3 about to report) settled for $137 on all 5 and were all deleted/paid for not reporting.

Hope that helps😇

Great job @Remedios 👍

I❤️NY

Thanks for the info. Jefferson website is https://www.myjcap.com/ correct? Can you tell me where the PFD info is? Didn't see it under FAQs.

BK 7 Discharged May 2014. Removal Feb 2024! Let the countdown begin!!
Last App: Apr 2023
Newest to Oldest:

FICO8s Dec 2019

FICO8s Oct 31 2023
Message 33 of 170
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@collics wrote:

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

Hope that helps😇

Great job @Remedios 👍

I❤️NY

Thanks for the info. Jefferson website is https://www.myjcap.com/ correct? Can you tell me where the PFD info is? Didn't see it under FAQs.

Yes that's them, and the delete part is in the FAQ, 8th question down.

Will JCap delete the tradeline if I have paid off my account?

Our policy is that we will request the credit bureaus delete the tradeline approximately 30 days after the final payment has been posted that resolves the account as paid in full or paid in full for less than the full balance.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 34 of 170
gen_zod
New Contributor

Might delete 

Convergent - they dont delete, but possible to pay OC and get it recalled. Contact OC first

------------

I just recently dealt with Convergent. They didn't report to any CR. I found them easy to deal and negoiate a settlement with. I didn't contact the OC before or after payment, the OC updated the account to paid/current with 0 balance within two weeks of the CA being paid.

Message 35 of 170
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

This is very good information. Thank you for collecting it. Do you know if "Security Credit Control" does a PFD.

Message 36 of 170
recoveringfrombk7
Established Contributor

DH paid a collection through First Credit Services on behalf of Retro Fitness (local gym).  The person he spoke to had no idea what PFD was so we planned to GW after it cleared, but it just came off his credit report on its own.

Desired BK recovery line up complete 7/12/2021. Planning to garden until 8/2023 and potentially try for AMEX.
Message 37 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is such great information!! It answered half of my questions from my post! Thank you!!
Message 38 of 170
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I'll update the first post with new agencies in the evening, dont even wanna try on mobile.
Message 39 of 170
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

I have one for ya'll I can't remember my other one BUT Optimum Outcomes, Inc will PFD!!     It is like the other person said but if you talk to them on the phone and PIF at that point what you both agreed to within 15 minutes or less I had an email ((I asked for email so I didn't wait on Snail Mail lol))  I had an email from the person that they would indeed Delete from all 3.     They were removed completely off my report within 2 months I believe it was from all 3 super happy.    This was 2018 I believe.   

Message 40 of 170
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.