Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critique my GW letter, please?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Critique my GW letter, please?

@Anonymous wrote:
Well Wonderin, I have had QUITE a bit of success with med deletions (if I do say so myself).. and I always had success when I wrote both the OC AND the CA. In fact, I never had success from contacting only the CA. I just assumed you'd be sending the letter to both.

Yeesh ... is it nappy time for yours truly, or what??? It never, ever occurred to me to send one to the OC!!!

Also, I did realize that I made a mistake ... it was settled not paid in full. We wanted to wait a bit and do payments to pay it in full, but the CSR kind of pressured us to settle and make the payments sooner (yeesh, did that make sense???).

Will that matter, do you think??

I've disputed the *bleeping* thing as "paid, agreed to delete" (which is what they promised at the time) and it just comes back "verified." At this point, I figure if I try to dispute again, I'll get whacked with a FA or as a frivolous disputer. :/

Oh! And will my not having the account number(s) (one for OC, one for CA) matter?? Will they still be able to reference the account??

As always, thank you SO much in advance!!
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Critique my GW letter, please?

@Anonymous wrote:
"and would very much appreciate any goodwill you could possibly bestow upon me!"

I don't know why but that line made me LOL. I really like what Ivyalmighty wrote. Go with that for sure.

*blush*

My mama raised me to be sweeter than sugar to even the nastiest CA!! I can't help how I was raised!! Smiley Wink

You're new here, but you WILL see what an amazingly intelligent lady Ivy is!! The lady doth rock outeth loudeth!! Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.