Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusions

tag
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

Re: Early Exclusions

@Civil wrote:
What sucks is I was expecting my score to jump at least 20 points with Experian....It went from 611 to 612....LOL. I did send out letters to all 3 CRBs last week for my negative reportings...We will see how that goes.

From what I've read its the last baddie that gives you the real boost. Others help but if there is still something then it still hurts you.

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 21 of 57
Civil
Regular Contributor

I know what's killing me but I just expected more...lol. I just have to sit back at this point and wait for the response and my next move.

Message 22 of 57
masscredit
Valued Contributor

The last baddie on my reports is my BK from June '09. December will be 6 months early for TU. I'm sooooo tempted to try now! I'll have to wait until next year for EX and EQ.  Some people in this thread have called and others have done it online. Does it matter and... do you think I should try TU now or calm down and wait until Dec?  And if I do have to want until Dec, is it to the date (like the 15th) or can I try Dec 1st?

Thanks! 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 23 of 57
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

It's been my experience that Transunion will remove up to 6 months before it hits the 7 year mark, Experian up to 2 months before and Equifax will remove 30 days before. Best wishes.

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 24 of 57
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

Unfortunately, Experian finished my disputes and verified all of them. Why is TransUnion the only awesome CRA?? I mean, these late payments are from almost 7 years ago, you guys couldn't give me a little break? I know super old late payments don't make much of an impact, but I still want them gone. Well, I shouldn't say they don't because when TU removed them, I got a 40 point increase! I just want to see that same increase with my Equifax and Experian reports.

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 25 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

Unfortunately, Experian finished my disputes and verified all of them. Why is TransUnion the only awesome CRA?? I mean, these late payments are from almost 7 years ago, you guys couldn't give me a little break? I know super old late payments don't make much of an impact, but I still want them gone. Well, I shouldn't say they don't because when TU removed them, I got a 40 point increase! I just want to see that same increase with my Equifax and Experian reports.

Yeah TU seems to be the best.  The others tend to take longer to remove stuff.  I can't fault them as they are following the rules so I guess we just wait.  I had two things drop from TU and my score jumped 43 points.  Just need the BK to drop and I might actually be at 800 for one of them.  I need to dispute it as too old and see if they will remove it.

Message 26 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@masscredit wrote:

The last baddie on my reports is my BK from June '09. December will be 6 months early for TU. I'm sooooo tempted to try now! I'll have to wait until next year for EX and EQ.  Some people in this thread have called and others have done it online. Does it matter and... do you think I should try TU now or calm down and wait until Dec?  And if I do have to want until Dec, is it to the date (like the 15th) or can I try Dec 1st?

Thanks! 

Message 27 of 57
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

To me, EQ is worse than EX. I have something with them that's is clearly not correct reporting where Sallie Mae says my Federal student loans are included in my BK, when it's clear that anyone who just looks at the file can see there is the exact same accounts under Navient. I've called Sallie Mae and they do not even have a record of me, but someway EQ says they are validating that is true. I just called them again for the third dispute, we will see what happens. If I don't get this cleared up my EQ scores is going to be dragged down until 2022. EX always had it right and one dispute on TU and they updated in a couple of weeks. 

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 28 of 57
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@dynamicvb wrote:

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

To me, EQ is worse than EX. I have something with them that's is clearly not correct reporting where Sallie Mae says my Federal student loans are included in my BK, when it's clear that anyone who just looks at the file can see there is the exact same accounts under Navient. I've called Sallie Mae and they do not even have a record of me, but someway EQ says they are validating that is true. I just called them again for the third dispute, we will see what happens. If I don't get this cleared up my EQ scores is going to be dragged down until 2022. EX always had it right and one dispute on TU and they updated in a couple of weeks. 

Ugh EQ is my worst one, too! My EX and EQ reports are EXACTLY the same, yet my EQ score is 20 points lower! No, wait a minute, I have 2 things in collections on my EX report and only 1 on my EQ... wth is going on here? I was able to pull all 3 CRA yesterday for free and everything matched up except one collection agency doesn't report it to EQ. You would think my EX score would be the lowest then! Oh well. Only time can fix my profile right now, so I just have to wait it out, pay my bills on time, and keep doing the AZEO method.

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 29 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just requested an EE on my Transunion report.  I had this at the end of the account

"Estimated month and year that this item will be removed: 06/2019", so I'm hopping that it will be removed in the next couple of days.

Will see if I can dispute online with EQ and EX, maybe I'll get it off my EX account.

Message 30 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.