Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusions

tag
masscredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Early Exclusions

I just did an online dispute with EX for my BK.  I picked other has an option then noted that the account is to old to be reporting. I'll give them a call if that doesn't work. I don't plan on applying for new credit in the next few months so I could just let them fall off but it feels better to receive a score bump sooner. I saw a 42 point increase when TU deleted my BK. 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 51 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@masscredit wrote:

I just did an online dispute with EX for my BK.  I picked other has an option then noted that the account is to old to be reporting. I'll give them a call if that doesn't work. I don't plan on applying for new credit in the next few months so I could just let them fall off but it feels better to receive a score bump sooner. I saw a 42 point increase when TU deleted my BK. 

I can’t wait for my BK to come off. I got 54 points for losing my repo so my BK has got to be holding me back 60+

Message 52 of 57
masscredit
Valued Contributor

The process with Experian is slow. I received a message that said I should receive a response by the end of the month. TransUnion take care of my request in less than 15 minutes. 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 53 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@masscredit wrote:

The process with Experian is slow. I received a message that said I should receive a response by the end of the month. TransUnion take care of my request in less than 15 minutes. 

Yeah, TU is the best.  Well it finally happened my BK was removed and all I have is one 30 days late (wonder how much that his holding me back).

I just left Equifax alone and it finally dropped off a month early on its own.

Message 54 of 57
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

Yup! Experian took forever to do mine as well. I called and spoke to someone and they said they would delete it, but it would look like I was filing a dispute because that’s just the way they had to do it. A lot of people get concerned when they see a dispute has been opened with Experian, but it’s nothing to worry about.
I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 55 of 57
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@VoltaicShock

How old is your 30 day late? The older it is, the less it’s affecting your scores. I had my last 30 day late removed (which was 5 years old) and I only saw a couple points increase, but I honestly think that was from my accounts aging.
I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 56 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Queen_Etherea wrote:
@VoltaicShock

How old is your 30 day late? The older it is, the less it’s affecting your scores. I had my last 30 day late removed (which was 5 years old) and I only saw a couple points increase, but I honestly think that was from my accounts aging.

My 30 day late is a little over a year old.  It happened January of last year. I have noticed that it doesnt seem to have much of an impact on my score. I think I just need to lower my utilization on my cards to really boost my score.

Message 57 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.