Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USBank 30 day remove

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USBank 30 day remove

I went through a rough patch during 2012-2013 where I had many 30 and 60 day late payments. The last of these was in 2013. However, as I still had a balance remaining on my USBank Visa, last year I completely forgot a payment and it generated a 30day late on my report. Anyone think I can do anything about this? Ask USBank for a goodwill delete? Any other option?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
simplegirl
Valued Contributor

Re: USBank 30 day remove

Those lates should fall off this year or next year but yes a goodwill will be the next option instead of waiting until they fall off.

Starting Score: 494 503 521
Current Score: 503 507 507 2/19
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Goals:

Get First Home in Summer 2025
Message 2 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Havent seen too much about US Bank GW's. Depends how long of a memory they keep. Maybe after they all fall off. Then try. More than likely they wont while the others are still reporting. Again that is do they hold grudges.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just tried to GW US Bank on an old secured Visa card for a single 30-day late in 2014 via email to the EO. It was declined. They also sent proof in the form of old statements, so I would say it's worthwhile (always) to try, but from my expereince, probably won't be successful.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.