Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC Wallet

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CC Wallet

As i've ended up with a lot of cards not all CC's, I've been in the market for a new wallet. I found this cheapo and I love the way it displays the cards in comparison to the ones that covers your cards in plastic. I'm still searching for a higher quality equivalent, but in that time I thought I'd share this one. It can be found on wish.com if you're interested.

IMG_1362.jpg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Kree
Established Contributor

Re: CC Wallet

Nice wallet, looks similar to mine, but horizontal instead of vertical, or vertical instead of horizontal.

Is this wide enough to fit a passport in the zippered area?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure yet, I’ll be ordering it this afternoon, I’ll drop by with that info
Message 3 of 5
rbentley
Established Contributor

It looks like a pickpockets dream wallet. I would never carry that many cards with me everyday. But that is a personal choice and no judgment on yours. Enjoy your new wallet!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

No judgement taken, I carry two wallets, I have a tall wallet that I do banking with, I keep a lot of cards, more cash and a check book in it, it stays in my safe until bill day

Then I have a costly daily wallet that will only hold 3 cards and a few bucks, I will usually go through them at the end of the week and choose my cards of the week and store what cash I’ve decided to keep, usually 100s.

But you’re right, it’s not a daily driver wallet and I never stated such, just a larger wallet to keep your sock drawer cards in
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.