GZG
Valued Contributor

Re: ChatGPT Answers and myFICO Forums

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

I'd rather have a knowledgeable poster answer questions than a AI program. It wont know the difference between FICO and Vantage and all that makes up credit.

That's an exercise in deep learning, over time its a continuous exercise in incremental self-improvement as the system learns how to refine its own model.

GADS! Smiley Surprised

Artificial intelligence? Smiley Indifferent

You'd be surprised how much it's part of everyday living and how fast it learns depending on the programs or applications in use today.

True. There are at least few people who think I'm a real person 

image.png

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

I'd rather have a knowledgeable poster answer questions than a AI program. It wont know the difference between FICO and Vantage and all that makes up credit.

That's an exercise in deep learning, over time its a continuous exercise in incremental self-improvement as the system learns how to refine its own model.

So for now like a credit simulator until it learns? Smiley Very Happy Sorry. I'm old school. No calculators in high school. Ha!

In all seriousness, @FireMedic1 ChatGPT is actually extremely capable and intelligent. Well beyond anything that has ever existed before. And knowledgeable about pretty much anything and everything (before 2022).

Not perfect, and not without it flaws, but its insight and knowledge is incredible tbh

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 13 of 17
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

I can be programmed to be humorous.

Appparently doing ok with the real estate listing industry:

R.E. Brokers Use ChatGPT for Emails and Property Listings

@Ex-Inferis wrote:

Hes funny

Message 14 of 17
IntegerIntrovert
Frequent Contributor

Imagine using this to write a letter about the validity of CRA information they have on you.

EQ - 809 / TU - 817 / EX - 817

Message 15 of 17
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Ready or not coming to a browser soon.

Message 16 of 17
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@IntegerIntrovert wrote:

Imagine using this to write a letter about the validity of CRA information they have on you.

that would be an interesting letter

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.