cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF Private Statistics

Ficoproblems247
Established Contributor

Re: MF Private Statistics

That is totally nuts, Brian and KIB! I imagine that some members' time is just off the charts. I freaked out when I realized I had spent a month straight on the forums in a year and a half or so, but when I thought about it, it's a much better place to kill time than Facebook IMO! 


FICO 8 Mar '21: EX 751 EQ 746 TU 743
"Friends don't let friends earn 1% cash back."
Message 11 of 21
NoMoreE46
Established Contributor

Re: MF Private Statistics


@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

That is totally nuts, Brian and KIB! I imagine that some members' time is just off the charts. I freaked out when I realized I had spent a month straight on the forums in a year and a half or so, but when I thought about it, it's a much better place to kill time than Facebook IMO! 


That  ^^^^^  is insane!  


My wife gives me a  Look when she sees me on here.   

This is my version of FB.

Message 12 of 21
blindambition
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: MF Private Statistics

Joined in April 2018 and have amassed 46,378 minutes online. Like many on the forums, I was a lurker long before joining.

Message 13 of 21
Saeren
Mega Contributor

Re: MF Private Statistics

367E0ADA-7DA2-432F-BE18-AFCA8675928B.jpeg


~105 days or 11.8% of the 885 days I have been a member I have been marked as online but I have no life. 🤷‍♂️ 



Message 14 of 21
NoMoreE46
Established Contributor

Re: MF Private Statistics


@Saeren wrote:

367E0ADA-7DA2-432F-BE18-AFCA8675928B.jpeg


~105 days or 11.8% of the 885 days I have been a member I have been marked as online but I have no life. 🤷‍♂️ 


> 1 Million messages 

"You have been assimilated."

 

 

 

Message 15 of 21
Saeren
Mega Contributor

Re: MF Private Statistics


@NoMoreE46 wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

367E0ADA-7DA2-432F-BE18-AFCA8675928B.jpeg


~105 days or 11.8% of the 885 days I have been a member I have been marked as online but I have no life. 🤷‍♂️ 


> 1 Million messages 

"You have been assimilated."

 

 

 


Pretty much lol



Message 16 of 21
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Valued Contributor

Re: MF Private Statistics

I joined here in Feb of 2020 and I'm at 68,075 minutes. Seems a little crazy but I really dig the forums and members here! 

NFCU More Rewards 24K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 4000 CL
Discover IT 1,000 CL
Quicksilver 600 CL (formerly Platinum)
NFCU auto loan
*We survived it, now comes the progress*
Previously Bowiefan
Message 17 of 21
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

Re: MF Private Statistics

Been a member since 4/1/2015. Averaging 1.6 posts and 68 minutes online per day.

Stats.jpg

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 18 of 21
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

Re: MF Private Statistics

I get really engaged here for a couple months and then I fall off for a couple of months. Been like this for years.

 

 

145,408 minutes. Or just about 101 days.

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MC
Must garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 19 of 21
BrutalBodyShots
Super Contributor

Re: MF Private Statistics

How are online minutes figured?  Is it only when you are browsing, or does it count all minutes logged into the site?  There are times where I'll have the forum up on my PC and walk away from it for hours at a time, so are those hours logged as minutes spent on MF?

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.