Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS question - What should I do?

tag
slg
New Contributor

Re: ACS question - What should I do?

I have acs as a loan servicer but my loans through sun trust. Would acs have power to remove the late I have? Also would someone pretty please pm me the name of the contact so that I may attempt a goodwill?
BCE 12800, bofa travel rewards 8k, Barclays apple 6200, Macy's 2000, Macy's Amex 3200, merrick bank 300 , Victoria secret 1350, jcrew 1350
Message 71 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ld Re: somRe: ACS question - What should I do?

Could you please send me the GW contacts you have for ACS? I am in the same situation you were- I have been trying for months to get them to remove the late payments, and it just seems like noone cares enough to help me out. I would really appreciate any help you can give me. thanks!

Message 72 of 130
Fleurdelis28
New Contributor

Re: ld Re: somRe: ACS question - What should I do?

It seems that no one who can provide this contact info is still around Woman Sad

I really need that info also....hello...anybody that can help us locate someone helpful at ACS...please please PM us the contact info. We promise to PAY IT FORWARD!

Starting Score: 538
Current Score: 555
Goal Score: 675

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 73 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you please PM me this contact information you have for ACS? I have written multiple GW letters and have not had any luck. Thank you so much in advance!!!

Message 74 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nm

Nm
Message 75 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to apply for grad school and I know that in order to get a good loan I have to have good credit.  This is the only thing on my report that is keeping me from having all of my scores in the 700's!!  Is there any way that someone can please PM me the contact info of the "Angel" at ACS so that I may send in a GW letter? 

Thanks in advance!!!! :smileyhappy:

Message 76 of 130
dharalex
Established Contributor

WOW! I just emailed them yesterday! I also sent a certified letter to the general address and to the Senior VP? Can you pass along your info in case I am not successful?

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 77 of 130
Stx14
Established Member

Hey guys would it be possible to pm me the contact info for someone at acs... Thanks a bunch
Message 78 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just had to take my chances knowing that this post is a cpl years old and the contact may not even work for them any more but I have been going in circles with this company to have my account deleted as I was told it was suppose to over a yr. and a half ago. Any chance you still have this contact information? They would only give a generic email and no names to put attention to. Fingers crossed this is so annoying

Message 79 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any chance that contact information is still available? I have my email all ready to go!

Thanks so much. 

Message 80 of 130
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.