Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody used Score Sense?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody used Score Sense?

I keep seeing their ads on Facebook. They give no indication of their scoring model. There is no mention of Vantage, FICO8 or FICO9.

Who are they and what scores are they offering? TIA
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anybody used Score Sense?

I just went to the Terms and Conditions page for SS, and did a search for the word FICO.  I found this sentence immediately:

"You further acknowledge and agree that any credit scores provided to you as part of the Services are not FICO scores."

You may also find this article of value:

https://www.cleveland.com/consumeraffairs/index.ssf/2014/11/scoresense_to_repay_22_million.html

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks CGID.

It smelled horrible and the link you provided confirmed it.
Message 3 of 5
arkane
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just went to the Terms and Conditions page for SS, and did a search for the word FICO.  I found this sentence immediately:

"You further acknowledge and agree that any credit scores provided to you as part of the Services are not FICO scores."

You may also find this article of value:

https://www.cleveland.com/consumeraffairs/index.ssf/2014/11/scoresense_to_repay_22_million.html

Not only that but they also repeatedly spell "guarantee" wrong. Just do a search for "guaranty" in the Terms and Conditioms pdf, it's absolutely hilarious.

Active:

Closed:

6/8/20:

Message 4 of 5
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I keep seeing their ads on Facebook. They give no indication of their scoring model. There is no mention of Vantage, FICO8 or FICO9.

Who are they and what scores are they offering? TIA

In 2017 Score Sense changed to VantageScore 3.0. My recollection is they were using a score that scaled from 350 to 850 prior to that change (CE credit score by CE Analytics)

I do not recommend this service. They do a great job of selling your information to 3rd parties.

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.