Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App glitch

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

App glitch

I got an update that my score had increased over 100pts. Which was great. I check the app and see it there. I ordered an updated credit report for all 3B since the alert didn't give me a reason for the increase. When I order the report it changes from +100 pts to -100pts and has the old score on there. Is this a system glitch? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App glitch

I think only you would know the answer to that.  A 100 point swing to a Fico score indicates a significant change to a credit report such as the introduction or deletion of major negative information, a massive shift from maxed out utilization to ideal utilization, or something similar.  If you're aware of a major change to your CR, such a swing is possible.  If not, I'd definitely say it's some sort of glitch.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App glitch

Thank you. I think I worded this wrong. Yes, my score actually jumped but the app is showing something different. I had the same thing happen today, so definitely a glitch in how the app is reporting the correct score. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.