Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone explain?

tag
mediak
Established Member

Re: Can someone explain?

There is also a satisfied medical judgment. Was only updated to PAID July of last year because I happened to see it still open, even though it was paid in 2011.

Message 11 of 18
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Get those CC paid down.  One to 0 the other to 9% or below.  Your overall utilization is around 51% which is high.  YMMV but I would say between 5 - 10 points for every 10% paid down.

For the judgment, find out if your state allows satisfied judgments to be vacated. 

Message 12 of 18
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Those merchant cards could be included in your revolving.  How are they listed on your CR?

Message 13 of 18
mediak
Established Member

Right. All the merchant accounts are listed as revolving.

So, I'm guessing the total revolving utilization should be under 50, right?

Message 14 of 18
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Total revolving utilization, for optimum FICO score should be 9% or under.  That is usually done by letting all but one report 0 balances and the last one at 9% or below.

Message 15 of 18
mediak
Established Member

Looks like I have more work to do...it MIGHT be possible to get that judgment vacated in my state...thank you for your help.

Message 16 of 18
AndySoCal
Valued Contributor

What was the PFD attempt on? Also I would consider lowering your credit card utilitzation to the 10 to 20% range which should help your scores.

FICO Scores XPN v8 802 V2 831 (SDFCU) TUC 803 v8 EFX 807 (10/2023)
Discover 09/90 19,000, JCPenney 10/2008 4,700 US Bank Cash+ 12,000 Citibank Custom Cash 5/2015 11,100 C State Dept. FCU 15,000 06/2023 , 02/2024 Redstone FCU Signature VISA 10,000 Banking: Ally Bank Credit Unions: Lafayette FCU Quorum FCU State Department FCU State Department FCU Pelican State CU Redstone FCU

Message 17 of 18
mediak
Established Member

On that newly reported late. It was unsuccessful.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.