Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One reporting To CRA

tag
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Capital One reporting To CRA

I have an quick question about how capital one and credit cards in general report to the Credit reporting Agencies. I had my last cap one bill statement cut on the eight of august, I only got score watch update about cap one reporting with new balance today. Does it usually take over an week for them to report after the statement cuts ? Is that how most cc are an week after statement cuts , they report to CRA?

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
sleauxmeaux
Valued Member

Re: Capital One reporting To CRA

I'm not real sure about the amount of time it takes BUT I did read that Cap One is lagging due to the transition of HSBC or something like that. One of my Cap One cards updated today (score watch alert) but I still have one other & my auto loan with them that is still not updated.
Message 2 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 3 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

I have an quick question about how capital one and credit cards in general report to the Credit reporting Agencies. I had my last cap one bill statement cut on the eight of august, I only got score watch update about cap one reporting with new balance today. Does it usually take over an week for them to report after the statement cuts ? Is that how most cc are an week after statement cuts , they report to CRA?

My Cap1's take a few days a week at most

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 5
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

hmm i guess i should wait an week give or take before i should see them report. On an side not i was recently added as AU to wellsfargo account, do i need to wait till statement cuts before i see it added to my credit report or should it be instant and show up with last months info ?

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.