Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking EQ score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking EQ score

I want to check my EQ score but I do not want to have to pay the $20 to see it, is there another alternative to checking the score?  I was able to get 5 negative falsely reported items removed from my EQ report 3 months ago, and I would like to know if I gained points on my score.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Checking EQ score

@Anonymous wrote:

I want to check my EQ score but I do not want to have to pay the $20 to see it, is there another alternative to checking the score?  I was able to get 5 negative falsely reported items removed from my EQ report 3 months ago, and I would like to know if I gained points on my score.

Yes there is, but it requires some effort. You can join Unitus Community Credit Union or Digital Credit Union (DCU) and actually get a free Eq FICO (same as on here) if you happen to bank with them. My bank, M&T Bank, offers a monthly EQ FICO for a low cost as well. Aside from these, there are some CUs out there that will provide a free FICO score and report as a member if you ask them. Check with your local CU. And if you recently applied for credit and assuming they pulled an EQ FICO, you can ask for the score if denied and a FICO was used in determination of that denial.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Checking EQ score

Thank you I will try my CU, never even gave that a thought!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.