Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Score Spreadsheets

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Score Spreadsheets

I shared my credit score maximizing spreadsheets here: https://goo.gl/lkgxJM

This post is where people can post comments, critiques or ideas for changes or additional sheets. The spreadsheets are free for you to use, repurpose or share with others.  You're also free to modify it to your needs and share that freely with others.

This is for Google Docs  users -- if you have a gmail account, you can load the sheet.  Go to "File" and click "Make a copy" to make your own private personal copy to edit all you want.

The current version is 1.0.9 as of 5/30/2017 which includes some small edits.

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Score Spreadsheets

Im laughing my head off @ Victors Real Secret. lol.. Thanks for this

Message 2 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous laughing my head off @ Victors Real Secret. lol.. Thanks for this

lol I like to throw things in my shared docs to see who catches things.  Try it out and see if it's helpful!

I'm also working on a FICO08 score simulator spreadsheet I will add to this.  Basically I'll need people to report their credit report data to help me tweak the ultimate simulator -- stuff like how many 30D lates, how long ago, etc.  Using crowdsourced data we can actually make a simulator that works!

Message 3 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

That actually sounds really cool. Its a great idea. Id be willing to particpate. Just let me know when you have it all worked out. 

Message 4 of 38
pauper66
Valued Member

That's a cool tool. Thanks for sharing.
Message 5 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

• Updated spreadsheets to version 1.1.0.

Changes/new features:

• Added a new column on the utilization page that lets you record when your last CLI attempt was.
  • Green bar on utilization page shows 3 different paydown amounts: paying all cards down to 29%, paying all cards down to 9%, and paying all cards to zero and one card to 9% (largest limit card).
  • Added "notes" column on utilization page to warn about very high utilization tradelines.
  • AAoA estimator fixed minor equation flaw.

Message 6 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I LOVE IT!!!

Message 7 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you use the 3rd tab? Thank you..

Message 8 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

The third tab doesn't do much -- I'm designing it to be a "credit mix/utilization" mega sheet but right now just answer the questions with the numbers and it will tell you if you should open more accounts or not to get the best credit mix.

Message 9 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing - very cool.  Was a bit shocked my 11% Util was too high but then remembered this was for maxing out scores.  Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.