cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have the delta skymiles applications filled out. Should I hit apply button?

tag
ah32
Frequent Contributor

I have the delta skymiles applications filled out. Should I hit apply button?

My scores are EQ 582, 625 EX and 630 TU.  I want to move into the prime world, so I can cancel my sub-prime cards that charge monthly and yearly fees.  I'm close to the year mark on two cards.  I understand it's bad to close them, but if I can get a few prime cards, I don't care.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
ah32
Frequent Contributor

Re: I have the delta skymiles applications filled out. Should I hit apply button?

Wow! I did it! Just like that I was approved for a 2K credit line!! My first card approved over $300! I'm on my way! I'm just so excited right now.  I will definitely ask for a higher limit once I activate the card.  I'll wait to change to blue card.  Thanks for all the great advice everyone! You rock!
Message 2 of 13
ah32
Frequent Contributor

Re: I have the delta skymiles applications filled out. Should I hit apply button?

By the way, they pulled experian.  Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you!! Congrats!!
Message 4 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

ah32 wrote:
Wow! I did it! Just like that I was approved for a 2K credit line!! My first card approved over $300! I'm on my way! I'm just so excited right now.  I will definitely ask for a higher limit once I activate the card.  I'll wait to change to blue card.  Thanks for all the great advice everyone! You rock!

WTG! Today/tonight I am reading a lot of good news at this forum.Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 13
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!
Message 6 of 13
FICOnater2007
New Contributor

Ditto...congrats my friend!

FICOnater2007
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Any chance you had a bk??  I was looking at this card too and my ficos are mid 600, but I have a 2000 bk, so I was just curiousSmiley Happy

Again, WTG!
Message 9 of 13
2IMPROVE
Regular Contributor

Were those your true Fico scores or Fako scores??
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.