Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impressive Score Drop

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Impressive Score Drop

C'mon guys, were all here to help each other. Smiley Happy No need to get so serious on a thread that was just making a fun observation. I'm waiting until the end of the month for my Cash+ to report for me to be AZEO. Should be on my next report, about $35 on my paypal and $0 on all others. I'll be updating you guys when I buy a round of my FICOs.

Message 31 of 34
OmarR
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think you're failing to realize that myself (and Rev) were actually trying to help you understand something that you weren't getting/considering.  If you don't want the feedback and/or choose to make it more difficult to receive it the chances of you moving forward without gaining knowledge is greater.  That choice is in fact yours.  I'm done with this thread.   

I wasn't failing to understand anything.

You were simply choosing to ignore all the accurate information that was right in front of you. If you are going to throw out hypotheticals involving Rupert and Cornelius because you can't take the time to look at my signature AND than you are going to blast me for it, than that is on you, not me.

You are also assuming that I am looking towards you (or anyone else) for further knowledge. I was not.

Please get off your high horse.

EQ=850   EX=845   TU=843       0/24       UTIL=$1    AZEO

Message 32 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Lets not do round robin here please or semantics and all the other crud.  thank you

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Forum-Etiquette/m-p/2797115

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alright, the update you've been waiting for. All signature info is current, 1 HP on Equifax has reached the 1 year mark.

...Not impressed. I'm currently AZEO, PayPal card has $39 on the statement... Did not get those 30 points back. EX and EQ both gave me 11, TU gave me a measly 4. While I'm glad all three are back in the 700s, it's an interesting observation. Not looking for a new card or loan right now so I'm not going to keep azeo, just let it fall where it does. I just did it to give the community some DPs on my experience.
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.