Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just another AZEO data point

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: AZEO: Reporting frustrations

Each CRA has their own update days.Being the weekend it may take a day or 2 longer. It will eventually pop. Like banks that do system maintenance.

Message 11 of 35
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@NYC_Fella wrote:

I temporarily (and intentionally) broke AZEO as I wanted to change the "one" card on which I was carrying a balance. So I was at all-zero on September 27 which dropped my FICO 8 scores by ~18 points as expected. I expected a balance to be reported on my new "one" card on October 5 causing my scores to bounce back.

But for some reason, only EQ is showing the updated balance and the resultant score increase, while EX and TU are still showing last month's zero balance so the scores are still artificially depressed. Is there a way to force an update? I would like all 3 scores to be optimized before I apply for new credit.

Following up on that thought, would the score reduction (702 to 684) have an impact on credit decisions, or would the scores be considered to be in the same group?

It's very possible it has been reported, but you don't have confirmation of that yet. So if it's important enough you might want to get updated reports from TU and EX.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 12 of 35
NYC_Fella
Frequent Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Each CRA has their own update days.Being the weekend it may take a day or 2 longer. It will eventually pop. Like banks that do system maintenance.

Thanks. It popped today and the score went back up.

Message 13 of 35
NYC_Fella
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just another AZEO data point

@Sub16610 wrote:

@NYC_Fella 

Curios to know the result of your finding "In 3 days another card will report in with a balance and I will be back to AZEO with total utilization 1% and individual card utilization <5%. Curious to see how much the score bounces back by. Will report back."

The card with the balance reported and the score went up by 18 points, back to exactly where it was, as predicted by @FireMedic1   upthread.

@FireMedic1 wrote:

More than likely you'll be right back where you started before @AllZero . LOL!!!!!! Sorry just had to.Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 35
kiea
Frequent Contributor

I'm having the same issue.  I paid off almost $3k last month on multiple cards none of them had updated on TU or EQ but they updated real quickly when my balances were high...smh

Start of rebuild July 2021

January 2022
Message 15 of 35
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Just another AZEO data point

Excellent! Congrats! Its all a number game.

Message 16 of 35
SUPERSQUID
Valued Contributor

@NYC_Fella wrote:

I temporarily (and intentionally) broke AZEO as I wanted to change the "one" card on which I was carrying a balance. So I was at all-zero on September 27 which dropped my FICO 8 scores by ~18 points as expected. I expected a balance to be reported on my new "one" card on October 5 causing my scores to bounce back.

But for some reason, only EQ is showing the updated balance and the resultant score increase, while EX and TU are still showing last month's zero balance so the scores are still artificially depressed. Is there a way to force an update? I would like all 3 scores to be optimized before I apply for new credit.

Following up on that thought, would the score reduction (702 to 684) have an impact on credit decisions, or would the scores be considered to be in the same group?

I have a few cards reporting the balance of august.

{ BK7 DC 12/2019 } target 1600/ kohls Visa 7000/ discover IT cb 6500 / 2nd discover IT cb 6000/mercury 4100 / firestone 2800 /legacy 3000 /first savings bank cc 3000/ cap1 QS 5000/ cap 1 savor one 3100 /Bread rewards Amex 4k, Penfed PCR signature visa 10k/ penfed gold 7.5k NFCU >signature visa cash rewards 21700/bread cashback amex 8000

>/ nfcu platinum 15k, BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES !!!!!
closed-- reflex, applied bank, first digital, mission lane, ikea, fingerhut, big lots, valero gasoline, ollo, more to come
Rebuilding since September 2020
who i burned - chase, cap 1, TD bank, Sync, were the biggies
Income 40k
Total utilization around 20 pct depending on my current usage/needs
Ficos in the 680 - 690 range, the 9's slightly higher than the 8's
My vantage scores 708 - 711
TCL - about 110k
Retired since 2017
Message 17 of 35
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@NYC_Fella wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Thanks. It popped today and the score went back up.

Excellent. Congrats @NYC_Fella !

Message 18 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was attempting to optimize this cycle as well, in preparation for an auto app. I implemented AZEO+AU for the first time and getting my Self Credit Builder loan below 8%. Everything updated as usual except for the Self loan. I filed a dispute with Experian.com and all 3 CRAs updated within 3 days.  Added an extra 8 points on top of AZEO pop.

Message 19 of 35
ChiTownTony
Contributor

I'm also preparing to see my "final" rebuild FICO 8 scores around November 1st. AZEO and total utilization less than 1% ($20). Then the following month I'll show a balance on one card of around $250 which will be around 2% TU.

I started my rebuild December 30, 2019. I gave myself a two year window. So come the first of January I will be golden, as I am ahead of schedule.

820+
Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.