cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

tag
Columbiaheat5

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

MYFICO scores are EX - 761, TU 778 and EQ 721

Message 811 of 2,020
checkach
Established Member

Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

After six and a half years of hard work, and starting at low to mid 500s, today EQ 825, TU 760, EX 786, all pulled from myfico.

Message 812 of 2,020
nsm845

My FICO Score, as of 4/2/14, is 809.  After having my identity stolen in April, 2013, my FICO score is FINALLY  increasing....although sadly my score still isn't as high as it was prior to the identity theft.  I've had credit for 35 years and have done everything I can to build/maintain the best score possible (I've never made a late payment on anything, I use a minimal amount of credit and I pay my charge cards off every month).  What I don't understand is why my score in not back up over 825?  I did not authorize the 9 inquiries to open the 9 accounts last April.  The identity thief did this after stealing my information from a property management company!  I filed a police report and sent all the necessary paperwork to the three credit bureaus.  When the identity theft occured, my score dropped about 50 points.  The various credit card companies who allowed the thief to apply for new credit in my name (online), such as BARCLAY/PRICELINE VISA, etc., have closed the fraudulent accounts and these have been removed from my credit file....but I don't understand why I'm still being penalized for these fraudulent inquiries?

Message 813 of 2,020
MassHysteria

My FICO score is 777. It was 781 just a few days ago; however, I just recently opened up a new account!

Message 814 of 2,020
tavalon
Established Member

As of tomorrow, I will be under 10% on all my cards. Im disputing a charge and just wondering when this will get to my credit report
Message 815 of 2,020
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@tavalon wrote:
As of tomorrow, I will be under 10% on all my cards. Im disputing a charge and just wondering when this will get to my credit report

Whenever the statements cut. This is the wrong thread to ask that question on. I would suggest starting a thread under "General Credit Topics"

Message 816 of 2,020
Involver
Valued Contributor

EQ04 is 762, EQ08 is 760, TU 04 768, TU08 772, EX08 is 754 ... last one holding me back.
Message 817 of 2,020
Roarmeister
Frequent Contributor

@checkach wrote:

After six and a half years of hard work, and starting at low to mid 500s, today EQ 825, TU 760, EX 786, all pulled from myfico.

Nice! Good to see someone else working hard.... and enjoying the fruits of their labour.

Starting Score: EQ 732 October 2007; Current Score: EQ 839; TU 865, July 2022;
Oldest Reporting EQ Account: 20.4 years; EQ AAoA: 9.9 years;
ACTUAL Oldest account 40.1 years; ACTUAL AAoA 19.3 years.

Message 818 of 2,020
paramed3
Regular Contributor

At over 800 in 6.5 years do you have a mortgage in the mix ? I've done it all right and I can not bust 800. 760 740 all day but not even close to 800. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I started at 533 5 years ago.
Starting FICO Score 2007: >> >> 533 -- God those were some Dark Days !!
Current >>>> 9-29-15 - (Experian 800 FICO-8 - (Equifax 798) - ( Transunion 808 )FICO Goals: 820-830 For all 3 or above
Ultimate Fico 850 x 3 Even if for a week Just to say I crawled out of the sewer and trust me it was the pits. I could not borrow a cent
Message 819 of 2,020
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

I thought I'd make it over 800 on all three bureaus last month. Didn't, but I guess I'm still happy to report that I DID get my first ever 800 on one bureau. Here's the overall standings:

MyFico EQ: 800

MyFico EX: 790

Discover TU: 795

I had three credit events that I thought would put me over my goal: a nice CLI, a large paydown on one card, and going from two cards reporting a balance to just one reporting a balance (20% on that card, about 7% overall util). Turns out it's true what they say, though. When you get near 800, it takes a whole lot more to get your scores to budge. I guess it's just going to take time to get them all over 800, but without these forums, I'd still be in the low to mid 700s.

BTW, this is with no mortgage, no auto loan and no installment loans of any sort, just credit cards.

Message 820 of 2,020
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.