Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding Discrepencies

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Understanding Discrepencies

I've got one bureau showing a drastically different score than the other two (40 points), on myfico it is showing that with that particular bureau only I have a late payment as recent as 2 months ago.  However, I don't believe this late payment exists and after just pulling my report from all three bureaus, the reports confirm no late payments.  Can someone please tell me why myFICO would show a late payment that doesn't exist and if that could be affecting the score i'm being shown?

thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Understanding Discrepencies

Have you obtained a hard copy credit report from the bureau in question that you believe is incorrectly presenting that late payment to verify that it isn't there?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

yup.  it is not there. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have any other [legit] late payments outside of this questionable one you posted about?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I've got one bureau showing a drastically different score than the other two (40 points), on myfico it is showing that with that particular bureau only I have a late payment as recent as 2 months ago.  However, I don't believe this late payment exists and after just pulling my report from all three bureaus, the reports confirm no late payments.  Can someone please tell me why myFICO would show a late payment that doesn't exist and if that could be affecting the score i'm being shown?

thank you!

Would the bureau by any chance be Transunion?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.