Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Access Equifax Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't Access Equifax Score

I purchased  Suze Orman's Platinum Kit back in January and found it very easy to access two of my scores: Transunion and Experian.  However, when I tried to access my Equifax report, the account was locked.  I contacted customer service, and was advised the account was unlocked, but I was still not able to access my report.  This happened twice.  I was finally told to contact Equifax directly, as it appeared a fraud alert had been put on my report.  I contacted Equifax, was advised there was no fraud alert and that my report showed it had been accessed thru myFICO.com.

I decided to got thru Equifax for my FREE annual report as I had not accessed it for the year and was advised I was eligible for one free report from each bureau.  Imagine my surprise when I find out that I can review the report for free, but I end up having to pay $16 to actually see my Equifax score. 

Has anyone else had this experience of not being able to access their report?

Message Edited by reeseereece1 on 07-27-2007 05:55 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can't Access Equifax Score

I have but for a VERY different one than you are facing... I currently have to many SOFT INQs on my EQ report. EQ fixed this problem for me a couple of months ago, but it has happened again about a week ago.

I can't get ANY access to my EQ only TU and EX. No more three in one from TC.Smiley Sad No more MyFICO EQ reports... Smiley Sad

I'll call the consumer affairs dept again for a fix soon. But the last guy told me they can only help me with this once per year.

Rob
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can't Access Equifax Score

Thanks for replying, Rob.  I appreciate it.  Hope it doesn't take too long...
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.