Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Removed?

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Post Removed?

Disneymom had a question that was unanswered. So I gave some advice. Went back and its gone? Been here long enough to know the rules. Did something I say something that kicked the spam filters? Sorry if I did something wrong.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Bankruptcy/Rebuilding-question/td-p/5439205

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Post Removed?

Looking into and see if I can get you an answer as I dont see you post in that thread although many other places I can search.

Message 2 of 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I don't see it in the Spam filter nor do I see it in the deleted messages either as nothing is truely ever gone from this forum, being if we remove a post for whatever reason.  Are you sure you hit post or possibly thought you did, but migth of made a mistake and didn't?

Message 3 of 9
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

I don't see it in the Spam filter nor do I see it in the deleted messages either as nothing is truely ever gone from this forum, being if we remove a post for whatever reason.  Are you sure you hit post or possibly thought you did, but migth of made a mistake and didn't?

+1

@FireMedic1, check your profile page to see if there's a draft message there. 

Message 4 of 9
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Have you checked to see if it's in your drafts, on your profile?

ETA Sorry Uncle B we were posting at the same time.. 00oops.gif

Message 5 of 9
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Pikaboo-icu wrote:

Have you checked to see if it's in your drafts, on your profile?

ETA Sorry Uncle B we were posting at the same time.. 00oops.gif

Great minds think alike!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

LOL at you 2. Its gone into cyber space. I quoted her post. Then answered her questions in blue in the quote area. And then went down to the bottom to add my thoughts. Hit post. Read it afterwards for typos which I do a lot. My OCD. Everything has to be perfect. Gotta love websites! They all have their burbs at times. Mine does also. No drafts Pika. Oh well. Thanks for the help guys and gals. Least I didnt break any rules. Whew! Happy FICO'ing @Pikaboo-icu @CreditCuriosity @UncleB

Message 7 of 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriosity @UncleB Look what showed up. https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Bankruptcy/Rebuilding-question/td-p/5439207

I knew I wasn't crazy. Server burb. Noticed the time is 1 minute apart. Now there's 2 threads from Disneymom. Maybe you can merge them. Have a good day gents.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I merged the two threads.  

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.