Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is MyFICO paying attention?

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Is MyFICO paying attention?

I get the impression that posting something here is a waste of time.

I posted a question here 3 days ago, still have received no response.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
iv
Valued Contributor

Re: Is MyFICO paying attention?

Yeah, looks like the regular rep here (

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 2 of 11
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@iv wrote:

Yeah, looks like the regular rep here (

Thanks iv Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 11
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

I guess the answer is no, MyFICO is not paying attention to its "MyFICO Product Feedback" department.

Message 4 of 11
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Let me check with Admin

Message 5 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Directly from the please read before posting on this board:

Welcome to the myFICO Product Feedback board!  We are very proud of our products and the level of service we provide at myFICO.  We also understand that we are not perfect and that even when we are we can't please everyone all the time.  Smiley Happy

While this board is intended to be the place for myFICO customers to share information with others, it should not be confused with myFICO Customer Care.  The moderators and administrators here don't always have access to the account information needed to resolve specific product-related issues for individuals, so please direct any questions that require access to your own account to myFICO Customer Care.

We very much appreciate your feedback, so let us know what you think -- whether positive or negative!

-Barry

Message 6 of 11
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Our team does check this subforum and send suggestions to our product team, but we can't promise that we'll answer all the questions you may have. 

But we are glad to have active users like you a part of our community!

Message 7 of 11
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Cindy_FICO wrote:

Our team does check this subforum and send suggestions to our product team, but we can't promise that we'll answer all the questions you may have. 

But we are glad to have active users like you a part of our community!

Thanks Cindy.

Glad to know you do check it.

Message 8 of 11
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Directly from the please read before posting on this board:

Welcome to the myFICO Product Feedback board!  We are very proud of our products and the level of service we provide at myFICO.  We also understand that we are not perfect and that even when we are we can't please everyone all the time.  Smiley Happy

While this board is intended to be the place for myFICO customers to share information with others, it should not be confused with myFICO Customer Care.  The moderators and administrators here don't always have access to the account information needed to resolve specific product-related issues for individuals, so please direct any questions that require access to your own account to myFICO Customer Care.

We very much appreciate your feedback, so let us know what you think -- whether positive or negative!

-Barry

Customer care is not a synonym for product feedback.

I wasn't looking for customer care.

I was sharing product feedback which, if heeded, would help MyFICO improve its product.

Message 9 of 11
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Here is a little info from Admin regarding installment loans:

I have to check more but there is a limited # of simulations related to Installment Loans - one of them is the simulate "Refinance your mortgage". But if you don't have a mortgage, this simulation will not appear. Same goes with "Pay down your student loans".  I'll see what else I can dig up.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.