Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYFICO.com Poor Service/Updates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MYFICO.com Poor Service/Updates

Problem 1: When I first signed up for Equifax monitoring (monthly reports but daily updates if changes are detected) it worked great. Acore updated daily and instant alerts for inq's and changes...now, nothing. Had to pay $15 by pulling fresh report to manually update my score meanwhile CK and others reported instantly.
Problem 2: I ordered a TU report and the simulator will not work. It says "you only have authorized user accounts and therefore we cannot simulate a score". Reality: I have 1 AU acct closed from 7yrs ago and thats it. All 6 other accts are mine and current. Myfico.com support blamed TU. Then they stated it was a Myfico bug. I called and sent messages and no response. What gives?

This service costs ALOT of money! Im ready to cancel
1 REPLY 1
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Re: MYFICO.com Poor Service/Updates

Sign into the myFICO.com members area.
  1. Sign into the myFICO.com members area. ...
  2. Click “My subscriptions” in right sidebar, it's found under “Account settings”.
  3. Scroll to the subscription you want to cancel and click “Cancel subscription” which is found under “What do you want to do”.
  4. Receive cancellation confirmation.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.