Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO scores not working properly for me

tag
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

MyFICO scores not working properly for me

As of this morning, the site dashboard worked fine. When I logged in, I saw my three FICO 8 scores, with alerts listed below.

I got an alert about a balance change on Experian that affected a score. Logged in, saw the update. All good.

I later got an alert about the same balance change appearing on Equifax and affecting that score. Logged in, and at the top where the scores usually are, I saw "No Scores," a grayed-out example image of how scores should look there, and a link to buy my scores.

When I check my subscription status, I see that my next payment is due in February.

And, my alerts still work as normal, including giving me my updated scores. So in other words, I can find my scores, just not where they are usually supposed to be.

Is this a global issue that is already being fixed, or do I have some unique issue with my account? If the latter, what should I do to resolve? Thanks!

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

Re: MyFICO scores not working properly for me

So, am I the only one with this issue?

I see the problem in Chrome on a MacBook, and in the app on my iPhone. It started at the same time on both, so I think this is a data issue, not a browser glitch or anything like that. It's as if that module thinks I am not signed in or do not have an active account, but the rest of the site knows I am logged in and have an active account.

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 5.06.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-16 at 5.10.06 PM.png

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Message 2 of 5
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

What I see in the app is equivalent - the Scores button says "No Scores" and invites me to select a plan, but the other parts of the app work as usual, including showing my scores attached to alerts.

And, this is my subscription info:

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 5.07.12 PM.png

Message 3 of 5
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Hi - I reached out to our customer care team and they are investigating. 

Message 4 of 5
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

The problem is resolved. The scores display as normal. Thanks!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.