Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S W not sending out alerts?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

S W not sending out alerts?

I signed up for SW on the 18 and set it to alert me when I my score increased by 1 point. I got my disputes back from eq on Friday and checked my score today and it has gone up 18 points but no alerts? Is it not working or does it not alert for score changes?
Message Edited by rgibson74 on 09-30-2009 11:22 AM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: S W not sending out alerts?

rgibson74 wrote:
I signed up for SW on the 18 and set it to alert me when I my score increased by 1 point. I got my disputes back from eq on Friday and checked my score today and it has gone up 18 points but no alerts? Is it not working or does it not alert for score changes?
Message Edited by rgibson74 on 09-30-2009 11:22 AM

Welcome to the community, rgibson74! Yes to both SW working and alerting you to (some) score changes. For more information on what SW does and doesn't alert you to, check out Score Watch Guide, stickeyed at the top of this board.

It looks like when you first subscribed to SW on 9/18, your target score was set quite high.  Then a few days later you lowered it and then adjusted it again a couple of times.  Your score now is set at the score from the latest report you pulled, but since you changed it multiple times within a few days prior to that, it's hard to say whether or not you should have received an alert.  It appears to be set now to where you should expect to be alerted the next time your score changes, either up or down. (Hopefully, up!)
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: S W not sending out alerts?

Thanks for your reply Barry, hopefully my score will start to steadily head north for the next few months Smiley Very Happy
Message Edited by rgibson74 on 10-01-2009 03:05 PM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.