Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch??? Confused

tag
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

Score Watch??? Confused

I am not confused about what it is because I did the research already. 

The confusing part  to me is..... I purchased it (or at least I thought I did).  I used a promo code and it showed it would be 9,95 per month for score watch.  So when I hit enter, it showed me being charged 15.95 and purchased an EQ report pull.  Nowhere is there anywhere for me to set any score watch preference, nor does it show I purchased specifically score watch.  It does however show me again and offer to purchase score watch at 12.95 per month....  Confused.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Score Watch??? Confused

@VirtualCuriosity wrote:

I am not confused about what it is because I did the research already. 

The confusing part  to me is..... I purchased it (or at least I thought I did).  I used a promo code and it showed it would be 9,95 per month for score watch.  So when I hit enter, it showed me being charged 15.95 and purchased an EQ report pull.  Nowhere is there anywhere for me to set any score watch preference, nor does it show I purchased specifically score watch.  It does however show me again and offer to purchase score watch at 12.95 per month....  Confused.

Hi VirtualCuriosity,

It looks like you ordered Score Watch on 9/9 and then canceled it within the free trial period on 9/18.  You then ordered a single EQ report on 9/24.  Does that make sense?  If not, you may want to contact myFICO Customer Care.

-Barry

Message 2 of 5
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

Yeah the part about cancelling makes sense.  I did so prior to realizing that it was a valuable service for me.  The thing is when I went to purchase it again, it specifically showed on the screen that I was purchasing SW.  I used a discount code and it gave me the specific price per month.  After completing the order, it showed that I purchased the EQ score, and not the SW after all.  I am not going to sweat the 15 dollars and try to repurchase SW tomorrow.  I wonder maybe if the discount code had something to do with it.  It showed that SW would only be 9 dollars and change after I entered it.  Maybe the code will not work with SW.../shrug.

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 3 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Sorry for the confusion.  We've refunded your single EQ report purchase amount.  You may want to try ordering SW again now. Good luck!

-Barry

Message 4 of 5
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

THANK YOU BARRY!!!

Got SW all hooked up now.  Thanks for checking that.  I honestly did not expect it to be resolved so easy.

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.