Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScoreWatch ???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ScoreWatch ???

Ok, I have Scorewatch, got it in June.  I only got the Equifax one.  I just broke down and purchased my other 2 FICO scoreson 8/14/007.  Will I get ALERTS for all 3 now or just Equifax?  I think that Scorewatch is terribly expensive for yearly monitoring, I think they've billed me like $85bucks!  If I can get score alerts for all 3 FICO's then the $85 won't hurt so much.  I'm gonna ditch the scorewatch thing once I hit 700 on all 3 of my FICO's.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
andyaycw
Frequent Contributor

Re: ScoreWatch ???

Scorewatch only alerts you about changes to your Equifax credit report, so no you will not receive notifications from the other two CRAs.

Starting Score: EQ 773, TU 766
Current Score (2/25/2017): EX 813, EQ 823, TU 818
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree.
Message 3 of 11
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Agree.

Goin' out on a limb there pizza. LOL. If you really want Equifax Score Watch bad enough and live life on the cheap like me call Equifax and demand the yearly service for $50. That's their best offer and you can get it. I won't ever get another Equifax score or product again. They suck.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really?? I'll call them first thing in the morning! $50 isn't that bad at all. So, to make sure we're talking about the same product. Equifax is myfico, correct?? That's great news. Little bumbed about not receiving alerts from the other 2 CRA's. Offical FICO Score Seal TransUnion 644 Date: 8/14/2007 Equifax 663 Date: 8/15/2007 Experian 654 Date: 8/14/2007 Message Edited by caliking on 08-16-2007 08:55 PM

Message Edited by caliking on 08-16-2007 08:59 PM
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@smallfry wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Agree.

Goin' out on a limb there pizza. LOL. If you really want Equifax Score Watch bad enough and live life on the cheap like me call Equifax and demand the yearly service for $50. That's their best offer and you can get it. I won't ever get another Equifax score or product again. They suck.

I requested from EQ about a week ago to lower the 8.95 monthly fee. They refused. I canceled. I signed up with MyFICO for the discounted rate.

The EQ SW worked fine. Updates to "scores" were every 7 days unless it was major, then updates were with in 2-3 days. I think most people don't understand that the "score" updates are not daily unless another update triggers it and then looks for a score change at the same time, well at least with EQ. I haven't had the MyFICO service long enough, but I am expecting score updates to be every 7-10 days.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 08-18-2007 12:50 AM
Message 6 of 11
smallfry
Senior Contributor

There is a discounted rate for EQ SW for 5.95 monthly at CCU. When I canceled that they offered to let me have the service for $50 for 13 months actually. I am not the only one who got this offer.
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep!
Message 8 of 11
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is "CCU"?
(I did not find it in Barry's common abbreviations)
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.