Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulator

tag
CommanderCody
New Contributor

Simulator

I'm having an issue with the score simulator. It opens okay, but when I change any parameters on the default scenario or change scenarios I get the busy spinning circle that doesn't go away. It will not let me change any parameters. If I change the scenario, it seems to calculate the default parameters but continues circling and will not let me change anything except selecting a different scenario.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Simulator

@CommanderCody wrote:
I'm having an issue with the score simulator. It opens okay, but when I change any parameters on the default scenario or change scenarios I get the busy spinning circle that doesn't go away. It will not let me change any parameters. If I change the scenario, it seems to calculate the default parameters but continues circling and will not let me change anything except selecting a different scenario.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Is this issue still happening for you? What device and app version are you using? 

Thanks

Message 2 of 6
CommanderCody
New Contributor

Using Android App Version 2.4.0 on Samsung Galaxy S9. The issue went away for a little while but is now occurs sporadically. Not real sure it's not the phone. But have tried logging out and back in, restarting the phone. Sometimes it seems to help, sometimes not.

Message 3 of 6
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

@CommanderCody wrote:
Using Android App Version 2.4.0 on Samsung Galaxy S9. The issue went away for a little while but is now occurs sporadically. Not real sure it's not the phone. But have tried logging out and back in, restarting the phone. Sometimes it seems to help, sometimes not.

Thanks ~ what product do you have? 

I'll relay this to our team.

Message 4 of 6
CommanderCody
New Contributor

Ultimate 3B+
Message 5 of 6
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Sent you a PM for more info. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.