Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on identity verification screen👀

tag
Hdcut18
Established Member

Stuck on identity verification screen👀

Long team forum guy now I'm in business so I've come back to see my scores . Updated info switched to new card visa. Card charged and I got the e-mail but it won't let me go past next or submit on the Identy verification screen. Should I call car I never had this issue before.thanks in advance 

First priemier 300, capital one secured 850, capital one platinum 500, capital one quicksilver 500, Barclay MasterCard 1000.

Myfico ex 588, tu 621, ex 606
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Stuck on identity verification screen👀

@Hdcut18 wrote:

Long team forum guy now I'm in business so I've come back to see my scores . Updated info switched to new card visa. Card charged and I got the e-mail but it won't let me go past next or submit on the Identy verification screen. Should I call car I never had this issue before.thanks in advance 

Hi @Anonymous, I'm sorry to hear you're having problems.

It sounds like you need to give customer service a quick call.  They can be reached at 1-800-319-4433 (Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time).

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.