Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel free subscription

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

cancel free subscription

i signed up for the 30 days, and it wouldn't let me cancel until the last week.

I signed up 2 weeks ago, and i was checking the status just to see if I could, and this is the message I have....

Score Watch® Cancellation

Online cancellation of your Score Watch® subscription is only available during the last week of your free trial. Your free trial has expired and been converted into a full subscription.

If you wish to cancel your subscription now, please contact myFICO® customer care at 1-800-319-4433.

Thank you
myFICO® Customer Care

I have emails saying I signed up less then two weeks ago, how did this happen?

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: cancel free subscription

You can only do the trial once, so if you did so in the past... you subscribed for a paid subscription  2 weeks ago.

If that is not the case, sounds like you just got a wonky email,  CS will be able to verify the status of your account.  They'll make any corrections if the problem was on their side without any issue... so don't sweat it, but do call them.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please cancel my free 30 day subscription... If you need any further informaiton, please contact me at ***edited*** (not a good idea to post your phone number.)

Message Edited by Barry on 02-13-2008 10:08 AM
Message 3 of 40
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Please cancel my free 30 day subscription... If you need any further informaiton, please contact me at *phone # edited by hauling*

Hello dwelch1968,

This board is not the place to cancel your Score Watch subscription.  To do so, you'll need to contact myFICO Customer Care.

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 02-13-2008 03:57 PM

Message 4 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please cancel my 30 day subscription in the name of * deleted *
Please confirm cancellation.

edit: Hi, pirates, please see next post.

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 02-18-2008 05:02 PM
Message 5 of 40
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Hi, pirates, I removed your personal info to maintain your privacy.

Please read myFICO_Barry's post immediately above yours to see how to cancel your subscription. Smiley Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I click on the link above it says the page can not be found. Also the phone number listed in contact area is not a real phone number "1-800-3319-4433" has too many numbers.... I just want to cancel the subscription so please provid info on how to do so......

Message 7 of 40
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

When I click on the link above it says the page can not be found. Also the phone number listed in contact area is not a real phone number "1-800-3319-4433" has too many numbers.... I just want to cancel the subscription so please provid info on how to do so......

Try this #  1-800-319-4433

To cancel your Score Watch 10-day Free Trial, please call us at 1.800.319.4433. We are open 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday; and from 7:00 AM until 4:00 PM Pacific Time on Saturdays. Remember, you must contact us before your 10 day free trial is over!

Also, here is a link    http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/391/kw/cancel%20scorewatch/session/L3RpbWUvMTMzNjY2MzExOC9zaWQvblFEa3RNWGs%3D

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 8 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

It clearly states in the fine print during the sign up processes cthat the free trial can be canceled by EMAIL and explains what information should be in the email to do so. But the website provides no email and seems to require you to call.

The link in the post above brings you to a page that says to complete your cancel request call this number. The number is not open when I am available and I only signed up BECAUSE it said I could cancel by email without telephone calls. This is a bait and switch looking for an opportunity to talk to a sales person and is a breach of their own fine print. Part of my agreement was accepting the terms listed which included canceling by EMAIL.

"To cancel the trial offer, you must send your name, address, and daytime telephone number and write "cancel my subscription" in an email to us at the address noted in the Contact Us page."

No such email exist therefore the site is in breach. How do I cancel according to the terms stated on their site during the "bait" stage ... before the "switch".
P.S. Better Business Bureau mod edit. Maybe I shoudl contact a lawyer instead.

Edited to remove profanity.  Please follow the TOS of the boards.  Thank you.  Shogun,  myFICO moderator

Message 9 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Moderator - I am sorry for the TOS issue. But since you read my post can you please provide the email address I can use to fullfil my request as per the TOS of the trial as listed (and still listed) on your website?

Message 10 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.