Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need help

We closed on a house April 30th. Our fico scores range between 660 and 710. My husband's car was totaled today (not his fault) I applied for a couple of car loans to replace his car but have been turned down because of the new loan on the house and the fact we have lived in our current residence 1 month. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to try to get a loan from? We have to replace his car within the month. I'm due in August with our first kid and we need two cars.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need help

Will insurance give you a check?

Are those scores after the mortgage hit your reports???

Those scores are good scores!!

Go directly to the dealership and they'll get it to work. With those scores make sure your interest rate is closer to 5% then 10% for new, and closer to 10% for used, but not over!!!!
Message 2 of 3
MattH
Senior Contributor

Re: I need help

@Anonymous wrote:
We closed on a house April 30th. Our fico scores range between 660 and 710. My husband's car was totaled today (not his fault) I applied for a couple of car loans to replace his car but have been turned down because of the new loan on the house and the fact we have lived in our current residence 1 month. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to try to get a loan from? We have to replace his car within the month. I'm due in August with our first kid and we need two cars.

You should be able to get a used car with the insurance check, you need A CAR you do not need a NEW CAR.
TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.