cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In with NFCU..Now what? APPROVED $9000!!!

tag
RHAL
Regular Contributor

Re: In with NFCU..Now what? APPROVED $9000!!!

I haven't been on this forum in ages! But I thought I would take a look because I was given a pre-approval in the mail by NFCU for their cash back card last week. I was approved for $10,000 the day after I applied. It was an offer for 12 months at 0% interest for balance transfers. Also, did you guys know that NFCU NEVER charges balance transfer fees!? I transfered all of my balances, every darn one of them to my new NFCU card!

My wallet? AMEX PR Gold NPSL, AMEX HH 1k, Citi Hilton Reserve VS, CSP 9.2k, Chase Freedom 6.7k, Chase Sapphire 5.2k, USAA AMEX 2k, Cap 1 Cash 1.2k, BBRZ MC 500, Barclaycard Apple 1.5k, Barclay Ring 4.5k, Bank Americard 123 5.5k, NFCU Cash 14k

Starting Score: (9/27/10)TU:602 EQ:567
Current Score: TU:670 EQ:670 EX: 706 chase pull
Goal Score: TU:700 EQ:700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

My wallet? AMEX PR Gold, Citi Hilton Gold, Cap 1 Cash, BBRZ MC, Barclaycard Apple, Bank Americard Cash
Message 81 of 82
WiserThenEver
Established Member

Re: In with NFCU..Now what? APPROVED $9000!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a roomie who has a NFCU account and joined as a household member

That's what I did, selected "household"...then it asks you for your military persons #, or if you don't know that, his last name and last four of social....I can't ask him those things....that's what I mean....how are people getting around this???

I had him go with me into the branch

Message 82 of 82
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.