Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really, really, really worried.

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Really, really, really worried.

Id look at Capital One Secured Card, First National Bank Secured, Bank of America Secured #1!!!

The wells Fargo Secured is probably my least favorite!

Message 11 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@enharu wrote:
Try calling or heading into the branch that you usually go to. The bankers might be able to help you get an answer right away.

You can also try calling the back door number, but Wells Fargo underwriters sometimes aren't really that willing to help or disclose anything over the phone.

It may just be an ID verification issue, or that they need to verify your deposit funds. Don't worry too much about it.

+ 1.

No secured cards are really instant approvals, and they virtually all give a waiting message.  7-10 days isn't too bad, every time I did a BOFA secured card think their messaging to me was closer to a month, though they did manage to complete it in two weeks generally and that was with a BOFA checking account they were pulling the money out of it.

Don't sweat it, this is completely normal process.

        
Message 12 of 14
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

+1 to Revelate.  Don't sweat it.  You can call the backdoor number, or just wait for their response.  Wishing you luck though!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 13 of 14
myjourney
Super Contributor

Secured cards in most cases are in processing until the funds are secured from your bankSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.