Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wal-Mart credit card payment question & automatic CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wal-Mart credit card payment question & automatic CLI

My Wal-mart card is only 2 months old. I have made two payments now. My payment this month is due on September 13th. I paid my bill yesterday and on the drop down box I marked for the payment to go through yesterday meaning September 4th and instead I got an email saying the payment is going through on the 13th. This is the second time this is happened to me. The first time I thought it was my mistake and I accidentally checked the wrong box, this time I verified. I don't want it to post on the due date I wanted to post today. Has anyone had problems with this or know how to make it go through on the day your paid it?? Also I wanted to ask how long until automatic credit line increases usually happen? What does Wal-mart like to see as far as payment history? Pay off in full partial? A lot of usage? And so forth. :-)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wal-Mart credit card payment question & automatic CLI

That' rare , never happen to me , you can edit the payment day i think in the payments area. In my case i wait for the first statement and increase 900 to 3k then i wait 3 months and increase to 5k , both times i ask for chat not wait for auto cli. and about payment i just pay double of the minimum and i use it every month for groceries. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wal-Mart credit card payment question & automatic CLI

Wow after the first statement. Is that pretty rare for them to increase after the first statement? I will try the chat thing never hurts since it's a Soft pull. Hopefully it works for me because they gave me a much lower credit line than any other cards I have.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.