Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help ???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help ???

I have a GE money platinum business card that I just noticed was reported 30 days past due on my Experian. I just pulled my Equifax as well and this account is not listed on there and my score is 749, but my Experian has dropped form the 700's to 604!!!!!  First why such a huge drop?? This is my first 30 days past due ever. Plus I thought a business credit card did not show up on your personal credit report??   Also the "supervisor" from GE called me and said I needed to make a payment as the day he called me it was the day of the new billing cycle and I needed to make a payment befroe 3:00 which I did. I realize I was late but I made that payment. Any suggestions?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help ???

GW letter or keep asking for someone higher up til you get the results you want.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you gave your SS# when you applied for the card...chances are you have personally garenteed the card and if there is a neg. they will sometimes report it to the CRA's
Message 3 of 4
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

And the computer just LOVES clobbering a high score and perfect record with a single blemish.  It is nasty that way  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.