Frequent Contributor
chartley3

Re: Home Depot

I just applied and got the need 7-10 days to review the request. Hopefully It gets approved.
Frequent Contributor
MercyMe

ChiTownTimmay wrote:
Hmm....I had no problem with a CLI with HD.  My initial limit was 4500, I asked for 6500 and got it as soon as I activated the card...paid on time for a couple months and they just sent me a letter in the mail saying they up'd it to 8500.  I have no other cards with Citi nor have I ever, but I ain't complaining....I have a finished basement now! :smileyhappy:

Hummm ...  4 figure Home Depot card?  Good for you!  What were your scores at the time you applied and what income did you claim?  Any baddies on your reports?  And was this a HD Consumer or a HD Expo?  Congrats on the basement!
Frequent Contributor
MercyMe

kims wrote:
I want some flowers and stuff for the patio so I think when we get it we're gonna go do a tiny bit of shopping just so the card shows some activity.  Keep it paid down 1-9% and then in October when we move and I have to buy a new washer/dryer we're going to ask for a CLI at that time to charge the appliances.  I think it sounds like a pretty good plan :smileywink:  Hopefully they will too lol

They will.  :smileywink:  Speaking of flowers, that 's the first thing I did when they upped my limit.  I've got an atrium full of flowers just waiting to be planted.  ;O)  Roses, roses and more roses ....  It's a good plan, Kims. 
Frequent Contributor
MercyMe

Not to worry.  They didn't approve me right away, either.  I was really surprised when the card arrived.  Good luck!  And if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.   I did.  :smileywink:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+