Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Contributor

Subscribing to Premier 3B if you are already have a subscription

A Premier 3B subscription is basically the same thing as Ultimate 3B but it gives you a score report every month instead of every 3 months. Some of us have tried to subscribe to Premier 3B without success because we were enrolled in another product.

Premier.JPG

Here's what you do if you are currently enrolled- 

You can do this pretty much immediately. I subscribed 5 minutes after cancellation. Here's the GOTCHA... You will not be billed for a partial month. I know I'm paying double right now for a few days. You can wait until your old subscription reaches the end of its month if you want to.  

Premier success.JPG

Filed CH7 BK 4/2015 | Discharge 7/2015
Capital One Platinum $4k | Comenity Capital/Overstock $2k | NFCU cashRewards $1k
Valued Contributor

Re: Subscribing to Premier 3B if you are already have a subscription

Important: You need to ask to be unenrolled immediately if you want to enroll in another one of their products before the end of your billing cycle.

EX08 659 EQ08 660 TU08 695 Starting: mid 300'sGoal: 700
Contributor

lowkeyorca wrote:

Important: You need to ask to be unenrolled immediately if you want to enroll in another one of their products before the end of your billing cycle.

I told the customer care rep what I was doing and she knew exactly how to handle it. She also had me check my existing reports to make sure they were downloaded. I wish I got her name. She was awesome!

Capital One Platinum $4k | Comenity Capital/Overstock $2k | NFCU cashRewards $1k
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

DriverMacGyver wrote:

lowkeyorca wrote:

I told the customer care rep what I was doing and she knew exactly how to handle it. She also had me check my existing reports to make sure they were downloaded. I wish I got her name. She was awesome!

Yea, the one I spoke with was great as well. She told me to use the contact form to see about getting a partial refund on the previous month of ultimate & the additional credit report I ordered mid-quarter.

0 Kudos

I just called and canceled even though my rep told me that the Premier isn't up and running yet so I was taking a chance by canceling.  

I just enrolled in Premier...the risk paid off!  

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

Was given response that the product didn't exist... Went ahead and cancelled U3B so now Ultimate 3B ends 3/15 Still getting the red box for now.....so I will wait and join P3B on 15th or 16th.......
Thanks for heads up,,, for same price I would love this one better......

New Contributor
0 Kudos

Good info 👍🏽
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

9CLINE wrote:
Was given response that the product didn't exist... Went ahead and cancelled U3B so now Ultimate 3B ends 3/15 Still getting the red box for now.....so I will wait and join P3B on 15th or 16th.......

If you're still getting the red box, you weren't cancelled/unenrolled immediately. You have to ask for that specifically, otherwise it will keep you enrolled until your product's expiry.

Also, I retained all my beta 3B reports. It's only the non-beta ones that aren't in my history.

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

Member of Premier 3B saved other reports yesterday...today subscribed to this one....

Contributor
0 Kudos

lowkeyorca wrote:

9CLINE wrote:

If you're still getting the red box, you weren't cancelled/unenrolled immediately. You have to ask for that specifically, otherwise it will keep you enrolled until your product's expiry.

Also, I retained all my beta 3B reports. It's only the non-beta ones that aren't in my history.

Wait, what? Beta is a reorganized view of a 3B report. I lost all my reports when I made the switch. What were you able to keep? 

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.