cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I see a long history of my Credit Score?

tag
DaWhole9
Regular Contributor

Where can I see a long history of my Credit Score?

What a journey its been over the last 4 years.  I want to really record the achievement.  I went from high 500s (not exactly sure exactly) to a new high score this month of 814.  My ultimate goal was set at 815 a LONG time ago and if I just continue to do the same things, a few inquiries will drop off in about 6 months...I will probably be somewehere in teh 820 range.  Not including any jumps due to accounts aging.  I have WalletHub, NerdWallet, Credit Karma, Credit Wise, and they all have a score history that goes bnack 2 years max.  I am looking for a way to track my score back to when I joined those services or back about 5 years when I was at my low point.  Anyone know a way to get a 4 or 5 year history on your credit score?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

Re: Where can I see a long history of my Credit Score?

@DaWhole9 wrote:

What a journey its been over the last 4 years.  I want to really record the achievement.  I went from high 500s (not exactly sure exactly) to a new high score this month of 814.  My ultimate goal was set at 815 a LONG time ago and if I just continue to do the same things, a few inquiries will drop off in about 6 months...I will probably be somewehere in teh 820 range.  Not including any jumps due to accounts aging.  I have WalletHub, NerdWallet, Credit Karma, Credit Wise, and they all have a score history that goes bnack 2 years max.  I am looking for a way to track my score back to when I joined those services or back about 5 years when I was at my low point.  Anyone know a way to get a 4 or 5 year history on your credit score?

A few comments:

• None of those sites show you a real credit score, so I wouldn't bother looking at them for today's score much less the last two to five years.
  • The Experian web site has a "Max" view from when you originally set up an account, but that won't help you if you've never signed in.
  • I'm looking at my Experian Score Tracker view, it starts on 04-Jul-2020 when I first signed in; my FICO 8 was about 605 at the time), it then shows my score rocketing up 120+ points to the mid-800s the day my Chapter 13 fell off my record in December of 2021, and then the mid- to high-700 since then (I've since applied for 3 new credit cards and a car loan).

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 2 of 3
DaWhole9
Regular Contributor

Re: Where can I see a long history of my Credit Score?

@Horseshoez 

A few comments:

• None of those sites show you a real credit score, so I wouldn't bother looking at them for today's score much less the last two to five years.
  • The Experian web site has a "Max" view from when you originally set up an account, but that won't help you if you've never signed in.
  • I'm looking at my Experian Score Tracker view, it starts on 04-Jul-2020 when I first signed in; my FICO 8 was about 605 at the time), it then shows my score rocketing up 120+ points to the mid-800s the day my Chapter 13 fell off my record in December of 2021, and then the mid- to high-700 since then (I've since applied for 3 new credit cards and a car loan).

Perfect!   That's what I needed.  Logged in and my low point in 2020 was 538.  Current is 814.  

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.