Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry NFCU

tag
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Sorry NFCU

Decided to buy a Honda Pilot and when I went in they asked a few questions and assured me that they could beat my 1.99 % rate.  They proved good on their word and was approved for 0.9%.  They pulled experian and auto enhanced score was 813.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

Re: Sorry NFCU

@DiabolicallyRandom wrote:

Decided to buy a Honda Pilot and when I went in they asked a few questions and assured me that they could beat my 1.99 % rate.  They proved good on their word and was approved for 0.9%.  They pulled experian and auto enhanced score was 813.

That's Awesome! I'm going to buy a Pilot next year. Do you know what your regular scores were?

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 12
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Thanks! The only score I am certain about is my equifax fico and it was 749. All of my reports contain all the same information.

Yeah, I really like the pilots and I test trove nearly a dozen similar cars. The dealer ship was very easy to deal with and I did most of my communications with them on line, I only called after I submitted my credit information. I ended up driving two hours to the dealership I did, but that was because I was able to get them to drop the out the door price to 34900(all taxes and fees) on model with a msrp of 35850.
Message 3 of 12
electra
Established Contributor

Congrats!! Great rate and score!!!  Smiley Happy   

Message 4 of 12
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Thanks electra! Now If I can just keep myself from apping for anything else!

Message 5 of 12
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

Did you get the touring model? That is the one I am eyeing, of course it's to be "New Used" a.k.a Certified Pre-Owned.

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 12
annebythesea
New Contributor

Congrats! I got my Civic with them back in Dec of 2011 and I also got the 0.9% APR. They totally beat my CU's 3.25% APR. Totally worth it. Especially considering Honda's hold their value quite well.

Starting Score: MyFico EQ 694 (3/2013)
Current Score: MyFico EQ 707 (4/1/2013), EX 734 (4/12/2013 - AMEX pull)
Goal Score: 740+, gardening since: 5/17/13

Message 7 of 12
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

I did not purchase touring. I went with the EX-L. I was thinking that with my children being as spoiled as they are, the last thing I need is for them to be dependent on watching roof mounted LCD screens. They have their iPads for that. Lol honestly, even the entry level was nicely equipped, I really didn't see the purpose in paying the price for the touring.
Message 8 of 12
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@DiabolicallyRandom wrote:
I did not purchase touring. I went with the EX-L. I was thinking that with my children being as spoiled as they are, the last thing I need is for them to be dependent on watching roof mounted LCD screens. They have their iPads for that. Lol honestly, even the entry level was nicely equipped, I really didn't see the purpose in paying the price for the touring.

I also refused to add the entertainment package...  DD has an ipad for that.. or she can read a good old fashioned book or sleep.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 9 of 12
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Lol. Seriously. What are those things filled with words that don't move and have no celebrity voice.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.