Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subaru financing NC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Subaru financing NC

Does anyone have experience with Subaru financing and live in NC? I am trying to figure out which score they pull. Experian, TU, or Equifax and which auto score model they use. I have read over the forum and found mixed responses from TU auto 8 to Equifax auto 9. I don’t want to be surprised when walking in the dealership and want to see if they can beat Capital one and pen fed
4 REPLIES 4
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: Subaru financing NC

If you are a member of a local CU, I would check with them as well.  In the long run I get better rates at my local CU on all cars, not the ones that have the special rates.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a member of pen fed along with usaa. I’m wondering if Subaru can beat them that’s all. Figuring that doing everything in one sitting would be easier but am open to Usaa and pen fed rates.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Subaru uses Chase. You can check the top tier rates at cars101.com. Some models are being pushed, like the Ascent, so that might beat a CU. If you have a chase account already, look for an offer. I got a $45k pre-approval, just pick the length. My rates were identical to cars101. Com
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks we ended up going through the dealer and made out pretty nicely with an ascent limited.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.