Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just got $66K loc on a softpull w no docs. really

tag
Uncle_Money
Established Contributor

Re: I just got $66K loc on a softpull w no docs. really

Thanks and yes you nailed it on the head with this one! I agree it's truly a great experience dealing with them.

Not in their footprint until today. I have no previous accounts with PNC. This is my first.

Soft pull on CLIs too?? C'mon lol. Doesn't get much better than this one folks.

UM

Personal: American Express Platinum - NPSL | American Express Blue Cash Preferred - $15,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve - $38,500 | Chase Amazon Prime Visa - $7,200 | Chase Freedom - $500 | Barclaycard Arrival+ - $18,600 | PenFed Platinum Rewards - $25,000 | PenFed LOC - $10,000 | Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa - $25,000 | Navy Federal Credit Union LOC - $10,000 | Citi Double Cash - $12,170 | Citizens Cash Back+ - $8,650 | Citizens LOC Overdraft - $8,000 | Discover - $10,000 | Capital One Quicksilver One - $3,600 | Capital One Platinum - $750 | Valero - $600 | Dell - $3,000 | Lowes Advantage - $30,000 | Macys Amex - $25,000 | The Home Depot - $7,500 | Tourneau - $15,000
Business: American Express Business Platinum Card - NPSL | American Express Plum Card - NPSL | American Express SimplyCash Plus - $10,000 | American Express Gold Card - NPSL | Bank of America Cash Rewards - $100,000 | Capital One Spark Business - $54,000 | Chase Business Preferred - $34,000 | Chase Business Ink - $15,000 | PNC Bank Cash Rewards Visa Signature - $19,000 | PNC LOC $100,000 | BP Business Solutions - $1,500 | KeyBank Mastercard - $6,000 | Staples More Account - $3,500

Message 51 of 125
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

I would be curious to know how you end up using it.  I don't know if this is a use it or lose it sort of instrument or not.  I am going to run my bill pay out of the vw, it pays out the next day.  will fund the spend account via the loc which is instant.  will let them nail me for some interest and then pay it back via nfcu, rinse and repeat.  most locs have fees, this does not.  they have to get money from us somehow so interest it is.  the vw is n/c if one is 62+ btw.  really happy I found these guys and this product, makes up for the other bone head moves I did last month

Message 52 of 125
startover909
Valued Member

What is the payment schedule/amount like for this LoC?  Can it be used like an installament loan?

Message 53 of 125
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@startover909 wrote:

What is the payment schedule/amount like for this LoC?  Can it be used like an installament loan?

everything is on the site but its $100 or 1.5% of the outstanding debt, whichever is greater.  currently at 10.99%.  They say it should only be used for business purposes..  not sure how they would know once the money leaves the mothership but its in the T&C so there is that.  they seem easy going but I have been wrong before about that, thinking women here for a moment haha

Message 54 of 125
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just applied! Been following this thread and really appreciate all the info! My EX biz is 98 according to Nav...will update as soon as I have an answer. Smiley Happy

Message 55 of 125
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just applied! Been following this thread and really appreciate all the info! My EX biz is 98 according to Nav...will update as soon as I have an answer. Smiley Happy

good luck and its your EQ that initially decides this.  they check inline so that is good that it let you complete the app but why is your score what it is?

Message 56 of 125
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I was denied and the reason stated that I didn't have enough business credit history. It seems all the credit lines and loans are only reporting to Experian Biz at this time, so I guess that explains it. No harm, no foul, it was definitely worth the shot.

Message 57 of 125
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, I was denied and the reason stated that I didn't have enough business credit history. It seems all the credit lines and loans are only reporting to Experian Biz at this time, so I guess that explains it. No harm, no foul, it was definitely worth the shot.

ah that sucks.  did you notice a hit on your EX biz profile?  that might answer the ? if it was your biz credit that failed you or your EQ score.  my guess, never know for sure, is that your EQ is low for this product.  everyone I spoke with said they are looking for solid personal perssonal credit and established biz credit whatever that means.  that means 800 something to me on the personal side.  below is my timeline. 

applied 6/25

unfroze EQ 6/26

HP EQ biz 6/27

TL added EX biz 8/21

082319 KMF BIZ EX MYFICO.PNG

Message 58 of 125
Anonymous
Not applicable

@burgogne They did NOT pull my EX biz. I think you are right that it was my personal EQ score, although they did not state that in the letter.

To answer your question in your earlier reply (sorry didn't see that initially), my EX biz is high score because I have a $40k loan that is nearly paid in less than a year? At least that is what I think. lol

nav-ex.png

Message 59 of 125
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@burgogne They did NOT pull my EX biz. I think you are right that it was my personal EQ score, although they did not state that in the letter.

To answer your question in your earlier reply (sorry didn't see that initially), my EX biz is high score because I have a $40k loan that is nearly paid in less than a year? At least that is what I think. lol

nav-ex.png

good morning.  we will never know for sure.  my guess is that it stopped at your EQ.  some people are just bullet proof when it comes to credit.  I have a client/friend that was not using his bgr for much.  needed a placeholder stat before he closed it.  I gave him a referral for a blue + and he got an instant approval for $39k like it was a walk in the park.  he is getting both the pnc bloc and a chase ink preferred this week.  zero chase accounts, and I bet he gets a huge sl with both that and the pnc.  old file age and high scores, its an unbeatable combo imo. pnc is great, the more I use the accounts the more I like it.  they are so nice to deal with, really like nfcu but the reps are far more knowledable and they have a hot squad to contact on the fly for stuff.  top notch bank

Message 60 of 125
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.