cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Data Points?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Data Points?

I've had a long relationship with Chase having banked there for about a decade. Just checking, no credit products or loans. When my scores were in the low to mid 600's I applied for a non co-branded card from Chase and was promptly denied. I haven't apped since because I'm well past 5/24. Back around April I was feeling froggy one night and decided to app for the Chase Amazon card and was shockingly instantly approved. At the time I was running around 700 +/- 10 points. Oldest account was right around 2 years with around a dozen or so inquiries.

On an unrelated note it is a stunning card from an aesthetic stand point.

Message 11 of 18
blindambition
Senior Contributor

I’ve had mine since 2014. I had scores around 730 then. Chase will pull EX. I think Chase is a little more lenient with requirements, but not by much. I’ve seen some get approved with650-660ish, but with low SL.
I bank with Chase, both checking and savings. I was literally approved just a nano-second after pressing button on Amazon. Makes me think they have their customers flagged.
It’s a good card with some good benefits.
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RedBeard44

It's a nice lookin card! Tryin to be patient but I want it noooow! Rawr! 

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just decided to opened a chase college checking account and plan to put half my income in it and show some activity with chase. I know it won't likely be considered in the appovel for the card but it will get me on their rader. Plus you get $100 after 10 transactions in first 60 days and they have lower requirments once I'm out of college to wave the service fee then my bb&t account. Also their app actual works lol BB&T locks me out when I try to use their app on my phone. 

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shawk08033

I considered doing the same but I don't qualify since I'm an older student! Such a bummer! 

Message 15 of 18
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

Great afternoon!! Does anyone know which Credit bureau they pull for the Amazon rewards Visa?
Message 16 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@The-Credit-Disciple, they can pull any of the 3 CRAs. It's also been known that they can double-pull in any combination of the 3 depending on your overall profile and geographical location.
Message 17 of 18
Lemark
Contributor

They pull Experian or Equifax but may pull one or the other depending on whether they have pulled on or the other in the past. So if EQ in maybe 3 months they may now pull EX

wellsfargoamexamexamexamexamexboaboaboa
caponechasechasewellsfargoamexchasechasechasebbyciticitidsrapplecardpncwellsfargo
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.