Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOFA Application Result

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOFA Application Result

Can anyone explain me that BOFA denied me even I have several cards even I've Disco card with $5K.

What is the real reason or they just being picky?

bofa.jpg

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOFA Application Result

Number 1 reason on the list is the most impactful to them — so in this case, past delinquency. 

BofA is one of the last cards you’re going to get at the end of your rebuild, not this early into it. 

Message 2 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

2/3/4 mean you haven't had enough experience with your current accounts.  You're too new/thin for them right now.

Message 3 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

what kind of "delinquency" you have on your profile???

Message 4 of 31
kdm31091
Super Contributor

The first reason - delinquency - is the major reason. The others are smaller considerations made in declining your application. As stated above, BOA is probably not an option anytime soon.

Message 5 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol trust me, my CR has ZERO delinquency. All accounts are paid ontime 100% since.

BOFA sucks anyway.
Message 6 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
lol trust me, my CR has ZERO delinquency. All accounts are paid ontime 100% since.

BOFA sucks anyway.

If Bank of America sucks why did you even bother to apply?

Message 7 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got invitation in the mail so I applied but rejected. I called EX and request inquiry to be removed, approved, will be gone in June .
Message 8 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

BOFA sucks anyway.

So what is suppressing your scores so much if you don’t have any negative items?

Message 9 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

BOFA sucks anyway.

So what is suppressing your scores so much if you don’t have any negative items?

+1

Your DP will help others on this forum. Thanks in advance Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.